n7tC5OC.gif

Papa shango used to scare me as a kid tho lmaoo

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Never thought I’d say this but Mal is definitely pushing me off this podcast
Honestly...between these weeks of missing podcasts, the whole whining about ownership and getting off of Spotify just to attempt to shyt on Spotify weekly and just straight up sounding like dumb cornballs (while thinking they got it figured out completely) on so many topics...the immaturity they give off is finally becoming a deterrent.

Last edited:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly...between these weeks of missing podcasts, the whole whining about ownership and getting off of Spotify just to attempt to shyt on Spotify weekly and just straight up sounding like dumb cornballs (while thinking they got it figured out completely) on so many topics...the immaturity they give off is finally becoming a deterrent.

All of this just cuz he ain't want advertising :mjlol:

Leave millions and millions on the table cuz of ya ego breh

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe asks the question regarding Futures decisions to collaborate with Lil Uzi Vert and other artist that he believes doesn't make sense (17:42). The guys also discuss new music from Masego, Goodie Mob, (39:16), and 2 Chainz (1:02:45) . Westside Gunn joins the crew to discuss his time on Shady records, working on new music, and the pressures he faces while being an artist in today's climate (1:38:30). Sleeper Picks Joe | Blxst - “Searching” Rory | Lloyd Banks - “Nobody Believes Me” Mal | Belly - “Lullaby” Parks | Ransom & Nicholas Craven - “Final Destination”

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Aight listen to the west Gunn part for a short bit(I stopped it because I like the vids better) this nikka Mal really stupid. Nah that shyt ain’t even funny. nikka really try to...... Never mind, you’ll hear him try to explain it.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
MAGA Mal is an idiot :hhh: they gotta know that he’s hurting their business, not helping at this point

Rory definitely not getting married. He did all that shyt at the roc nation brunch for the look, and is now regretting it, especially now that he has more time away from home working on his album :francis:

Joe is the dirty mack KING. This nikka said he will fukk his close friends ex if she started selling p*ssy. How can nikkas be around someone who is telling you that he will fukk bytches you were with. That, “rappers all share the same bodies” shyt is true af

Imo, future and Uzi didn’t need to release this tape (and theyre dropping a deluxe smh). Both have went platinum this year, this could’ve been held in the tuck for 2021 so they can do a co-headlining tour together

Last edited: