The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I know we all like Parks but his take on Covid was silly too

“if we all take test at home everything will go back to normal”
I get the sentiment in that if we have an easy way to tell someone has Covid they can isolate and not affect so many people. But as has been shown we have too many idiots that wouldn't even take at home tests or those so selfish that even if they had it they'd still go about their business so they don't inconvenience whatever they need to get done everybody else be damned. We just got too many hard headed fukked up Americans to truly get this under control.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we all like Parks but his take on Covid was silly too

“if we all take test at home everything will go back to normal”
That ain't what he said

He said how is there no focus on faster testing, which could then bring us back closer to normal in terms of social events

If a covid test was as fast as a pregnancy test it would go a long way. It's one of the better ideas I've heard

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the sentiment in that if we have an easy way to tell someone has Covid they can isolate and not affect so many people. But as has been shown we have too many idiots that wouldn't even take at home tests or those so selfish that even if they had it they'd still go about their business so they don't inconvenience whatever they need to get done everybody else be damned. We just got too many hard headed fukked up Americans to truly get this under control.
Parks was talking mostly about public events

Concerts and shyt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That ain't what he said

He said how is there no focus on faster testing, which could then bring us back closer to normal in terms of social events

If a covid test was as fast as a pregnancy test it would go a long way. It's one of the better ideas I've heard
Parks was talking mostly about public events

Concerts and shyt
My point is that Parks was talking about taking a Covid test like checking your temperature

even with a pregnancy steps there’s steps you have to go through to make sure the sample is handled with care and doesn’t get contaminated

there’s a reason women take multiple pregnancy test to confirm

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mal telling joe to tell the audience that “covid ain’t too serious” was so disrespectful to me

same guy who like 45 seconds earlier said joe was a bad guy for coming into the contact with them while he had covid , for the sake of keeping his family from getting it

he is so fukkin stupid

Mal's ignorance is hurting the podcast imo. Every episode I have the legit :mjtf: when he says something stupid.
Word

This nikka talking about he's a free thinker but spewing MAGA/conservative talking points....this nikka downplaying a virus that has killed a quarter of a million people in this country....these nikkas are fukking up. Sorry, but they aren't doing anything inovative, have no integrity to fact-check shyt and having industry ass convos. I hope everything works out for them.