The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Rory just solidified his corny and yes man status.

Joe - “Should I accept the drive-in show gig?”

Rory - “I was talking to Ian about that, I think that’ll be kinda cool”

Joe interrupts - “You’re a loser, no we’re not doing a drive-in”

Rory - “I uh, you didn’t let me finish i said i was talking to Ian about it... blah blah some bullshyt trying to save face”

Boy a whole hoe outchea :mjlol:
Just got here. Just sad :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Mal is dumb as fukk:gucci:

*Joe Biden has the most votes in presidential history*

“I don’t believe Biden got more votes than Obama in 2008”:dwillhuh:
He always has an even dumber explanation which sounds something like “everyone I was talking to”, “I was checking Twitter, everyone was posting”, “I saw everyone outside” “everyone was there”.

He thinks he’s too cool for a lot of things but the best version of him was when he was too cool to speak his mind too :snoop:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Mal isn't very bright
If it's not sone kind of joke he gob say some really stupid shyt
I'm surprised parks didn't say anything but I guess that's cause joe switched away from that shyt

Also this nikka marl has no idea what he talking about with Chappelle
He obviously started checking for him after season 2 of Chappelles show

nikka made up a joke about Chappelle buying a baby

The joke was ending up in the hood when you want planning to/ prepared for

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Mal’s King Von take is interesting. He was saying that kids album was good just last week.. Now he’s saying they have to change the music up. Those two things don’t go together.
Hes talking about the ptsd he getting from acts that he likes losing their ride too early on top of him coming off covid and not knowing if he was going to make it

Edit: never mind lmao read that as joe saying that

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal’s King Von take is interesting. He was saying that kids album was good just last week.. Now he’s saying they have to change the music up. Those two things don’t go together.

Both things can be true. You can acknowledge something has creative value from an artistry strandpoint and also has a destructive element as well.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Both things can be true. You can acknowledge something has creative value from an artistry strandpoint and also has a destructive element as well.
I understand that definitely and I’m not going to act like I didn’t like music from people doing destructive shyt but man this is different. These dudes are dying after one album. We can see everything online now which makes things worse. I don’t know much about Von but I was thinking something might happen to the kid if he don’t chill out. I mean I think Pop Smoke got robbed and XXX got caught up too so their shyt is kinda different, this street beef shyt is crazy man smh. Killing guys that can bring some good back to the community. Just rocking out to their music until they die is not cool anymore. Something has to change.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah these guys are stupid, they have a whole deep discussion on Von's death and how we as a culture need to do better. We need to have elder statesmen come and talk to these young men about changing the idea of killing each other or something like that. Then for the sleeper, Mal plays a king Von song which is of course about us killing each other

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

That's why Joe called him out on that dumb shyt. Mal loves that hood shyt. Hell, he was hype when Styles was acting hood in person to security. He sounds like his been coached when it comes to that shyt, but doesn't apply ANYWHERE else. For fukking hell, his favorite artist are those up north hood nikkas that rap that grimy shyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nah these guys are stupid, they have a whole deep discussion on Von's death and how we as a culture need to do better. We need to have elder statesmen come and talk to these young men about changing the idea of killing each other or something like that. Then for the sleeper, Mal plays a king Von song which is of course about us killing each other

Yeah, their out on that was it's supposed to be just music. Yet, when 6ix proved to be who he always was, they got all in their feelings. It's a bunch of double talk that I skip through. I fukk with their perspective on A LOT, that's why I listen as religiously as I do. However, that double talk on hood shyt is something I have to ignore. Can't have it both ways.