The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Rory just solidified his corny and yes man status.

Joe - “Should I accept the drive-in show gig?”

Rory - “I was talking to Ian about that, I think that’ll be kinda cool”

Joe interrupts - “You’re a loser, no we’re not doing a drive-in”

Rory - “I uh, you didn’t let me finish i said i was talking to Ian about it... blah blah some bullshyt trying to save face”

Boy a whole hoe outchea :mjlol:
he was literally saying it would be kinda cool as Joe began to shyt on him too. :francis:
I'm just laughing at him going from "the phones are blowing up with much larger deals" to "well now is not really a good time to be signed to anybody". To me now is exactly when you want to be signed and have that guaranteed money coming in as Covid is nowhere near an end and companies may be looking to cut expenses whereever they can.
can you believe this dude??? he went from "i want my (version of) 250 million" to today's take. he thinks all listeners are dummies like the chicks he dates.

prove me wrong and i'll apologize/shut up, but i get the sense that these guys are not equipped to do the kind of business they swear they are trying to do.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
he was literally saying it would be kinda cool as Joe began to shyt on him too. :francis:
can you believe this dude??? he went from "i want my (version of) 250 million" to today's take. he thinks all listeners are dummies like the chicks he dates.

prove me wrong and i'll apologize/shut up, but i get the sense that these guys are not equipped to do the kind of business they swear they are trying to do.

I think shyt got spooky when Char had all his shyt pop off and the details on how creatives would get their cut.

We either in the growing pains of Budden popping his network off or bro is lost in the woods just keeping it afloat. Any word on how the ladies show is doing?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mal telling joe to tell the audience that “covid ain’t too serious” was so disrespectful to me

same guy who like 45 seconds earlier said joe was a bad guy for coming into the contact with them while he had covid , for the sake of keeping his family from getting it

he is so fukkin stupid

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These nikkas giggle and snicker about da baby killing some teen in walmart but now want to get on their high horse.
You say this like the teen was some innocent bystander. He was trying to kill da baby

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal telling joe to tell the audience that “covid ain’t too serious” was so disrespectful to me

same guy who like 45 seconds earlier said joe was a bad guy for coming into the contact with them while he had covid , for the sake of keeping his family from getting it

he is so fukkin stupid

I believe he said, “there’s a lot of viruses out there” or some wild shyt

I can keep mentioning Mal every time but the shyt he says just has me :mjlol:

Pretty good pod overall

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

he is so fukkin stupid
Can’t save mal no more. That dude is dumb lol. You can’t say no dumb shyt like he said and think you can get away with it. They got to stop letting him go on these long soliloquy's talking about nothing

Last edited: