The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I found what Reason said about Griselda snubbing him for the freestyle interesting.

I get the impression Benny is down to mix with others, but the rest aren't really that keen,
I remember someone asking 38 Spesh why he isn't Griselda, and he said he only really knows Benny.
Makes me think the rest of them don't rock with him like that, Not that it's tension or anything but they just tend to stay on their own paths.

But I really don't know I don't follow the rest of them that closely. :yeshrug:Just speculating...

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Rory going out like those women that just wanna get married for the wedding. Mans got the opportunity to propose at the Roc Nation brunch, jumped all over it, and now that it's passed, he's having second thoughts :mjlol: Now of course, he could've told Sam "it's for the pod, it's just jokes", but it's hard to tell. The hurt is there :russ:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl from the other podcast got it too right Mandi I think.

They gotta just call him on the phone like they did Mal was out of town
Yea she got it and she had pics from around the time she got it turning up doing all kinds of wild shyt on social media, nikkas are stupid

These nikkas are recording confined into one room cackling, burping, and coughing like crazy, those particles getting passed around for sure.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Damn Joe, hope he gets thought it.

Rory going out like those women that just wanna get married for the wedding. Mans got the opportunity to propose at the Roc Nation brunch, jumped all over it, and now that it's passed, he's having second thoughts :mjlol: Now of course, he could've told Sam "it's for the pod, it's just jokes", but it's hard to tell. The hurt is there :russ:

Still can’t believe he did that clout is a hell of a drug.