The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • There weren't 200k dead Americans because the President lied at every corner about a global pandemic.
  • There weren't Military in the streets of major US cities tear gassing American Citizens and snatching people up in Mini Vans.
  • There weren't kids separated from their parents put into cages like dogs along the Mexican border.
  • There weren't concerns that the President was bowing down to foreign dictators because he owes 400 milly to somebody.
  • There sure as shyt wasn't a President telling white supremacists to Stand by and stand back, and saying there's "good people on both sides" when Skinheads with Tiki torches marched openly 40 miles from DC.

Someone didn't start paying attention until Trump got into office :mjlol:

People like you are dying for any excuse to go back to sleep.

- Obama sent the military to stop and abduct protesters multiple times.
- Kids in cages started under Obama
- They admitted Russiagate was completely fabricated
- BLM started while Obama was in power

Not to mention the wars started by Obama, Flint, Bank bailouts, NDAA, etc.

To blame this all on Trump is flat out false and ignores the 40 years of policies that have led up to this. The craziest thing is you think that after Trump is gone, that there won't be a Trump that's actually a good politician coming soon after. Everything was fine until Trump got into power, that's why we need to vote for Blue Trump :troll:

This is when you call me a Trump supporter. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

To blame this all on Trump is flat out false and ignores the 40 years of policies that have led up to this. The craziest thing is you think that after Trump is gone, that there won't be a Trump that's actually a good politician coming soon after. Everything was fine until Trump got into power, that's why we need to vote for Blue Trump :troll:

You're just a misinformed piece of shyt. Bucket yourself as you wish. I won't see it, welcome to ignore :umad:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just a misinformed piece of shyt. Bucket yourself as you wish. I won't see it, welcome to ignore :umad:

And he was trying to shyt on Mal for giving his opinion. had a lot to say to Mal who will never respond to him though :laff:

Maybe in 10 years he will learn about the military response to Standing Rock and Occupy Wall Street. Maybe the corporations will do the right thing and tell him what happened. :mjlol:

"you're misinformed and i will not explain, i will instead choose to cry on the internet" :mjlol:

@GaryPoochson Another clown

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

1. Obama did not start any war, he (the CIA) chose sides in wars they had been in for decades, see CIAs campaigns against Gadaffi since the 70s.

2. Who admitted Russiagate was "completely fabricated"? Some of trumps people are in jail for this, Russians who colluded with them too.

3. Obama put unaccompanied kids crossing the border/kids living alone on the streets, in detention centers and had placement programs for them. They also did not separate families. In rare cases families were separated, if that happened that was a mistake and illegal under Obamas laws.Trump changed that and removed placement program and also separated kids from their families, which was what all the fuzz was about.

4. NDAA is signed ever year :gucci:

5. If banks weren't bailed out, the US would be a third world country right now and a bailout is a loan, the US government made 15 billion in profit from TARP. He then regulated the banks, banned their most risky (and profitable) business, proprietary trading, so that tax bucks wouldn't need to be spent on them again. Trump has been trying to reverse a lot of these regulations for short-term gains on the economy.

6. The city Flint had financial problems, the republican governor Rick Snyder chose to change water supplier to cut costs, they fukked up. Obama declared their fukk up a national emergency and fixed it.

So while your premise was right, America has structural issues that have been here forever, everything you wrote after that was something that KAG dudes who get fact checked and banned from twitter say.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

These nikkas talk like Obama dropped Reparations and the murder rate was 0.

Them receipts, tho :blessed:

fukk Trump, tho. :whoa: (For you sensitive Democrats)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall care wayyyyy too much about what these guys say, :russ:. It's a comedy goofy show, Mal probably hates Trump until they start recording, lol. Content is content is content, listeners disagreeing or agreeing don't matter as long as it's entertaining them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yall care wayyyyy too much about what these guys say, :russ:. It's a comedy goofy show, Mal probably hates Trump until they start recording, lol. Content is content is content, listeners disagreeing or agreeing don't matter as long as it's entertaining them.
Mal is not entertaining, he’s annoying

everyone else is entertaining

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At some point people gonna understand what the electoral college is and the role it plays. Keep voting your hearts out tho

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas talk like Obama dropped Reparations and the murder rate was 0.

Them receipts, tho :blessed:

fukk Trump, tho. :whoa: (For you sensitive Democrats)

The gay guy that dikkrides Jay Z in every thread for 20 years said Obama fixed Flint's water problem that still exists :laff:I've had him ignored for years but I was logged out and saw his post. :mjlol:

Obama didn't start any war, the CIA did. Obama isn't the Drone President, the CIA is!!! :troll: They say as they repeat CIA propaganda word for word.

Obama HAD to bail out the banks that chose his cabinet before he became president!!! :troll:

Btw, Crowdstrike (who STARTED the Russia hack nonsense) are the ones that admitted that they had no evidence. Obama even made fun of Mitt Romney for redbaiting in 2012, but that's all you hear in the news now.

The NDAA is signed every year!!! :troll: Except the ratification that Obama signed that suspended habeas corpus :mjlol:

These guys don't live in reality. All they need is someone to sweet talk them and then they can ignore everything else that is happening in the world. Then they act confused why someone like Trump is able to win. How did so many Obama voters turn around and vote for Trump? Nobody will ever know. :troll:

No mention of DAPL, Ferguson, or Occupy Wall Street yet btw. Wait let me answer for them. " Obama had to do it! :sadbron: "

I haven't said one thing that is supportive of Trump, but that's all they can come up with. Unlike them, I haven't even ever told anyone who to vote for. There has to be a name for the mental condition they have. They really think these cacs are gonna save them :laff: