The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
When they were making fun of Mal for his awful Lakers takes and he immediately almost angrily went into whattabout mode on the Knicks of all subjects I saw a brain fried on conservative media. If you actually take the time to listen to horrible people like Ben Shapiro they never actually defend Trump they just bring up something unrelated that the “Libs” did that somehow justifies it.
That being said I actually enjoy Mals terrible takes. Having media that’s just a bunch of people sitting around agreeing with each other and patting each other on the back to listeners who feel the same way isn’t advancing anything.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The most alarming part about Mal’s views is that a lot of people in his social circles probably share the same views as him. The guys from the pod don’t count since they joke all the time that they don’t really speak or see him much outside of the pod.
Most of his inner circle is bunch of 24 year olds...hes the old head

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The most alarming part about Mal’s views is that a lot of people in his social circles probably share the same views as him. The guys from the pod don’t count since they joke all the time that they don’t really speak or see him much outside of the pod.
what we don't wanna discuss is that a lot of people who hate biden were caught up in the crime bill... because ... they were... doing... crime :sas2:

He's probably out here on some "fukk biden" shyt cause Emory and Hov and Biggs are out here mad they got the book thrown at them :sas2:

Not defending the drug war or harsh sentences :whoa:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When they were making fun of Mal for his awful Lakers takes and he immediately almost angrily went into whattabout mode on the Knicks of all subjects I saw a brain fried on conservative media. If you actually take the time to listen to horrible people like Ben Shapiro they never actually defend Trump they just bring up something unrelated that the “Libs” did that somehow justifies it.
That being said I actually enjoy Mals terrible takes. Having media that’s just a bunch of people sitting around agreeing with each other and patting each other on the back to listeners who feel the same way isn’t advancing anything.
no doubt, he creates "content"...but if he were white or basically Andrew Schulz, I could see Joe kicking him to the curb :francis:

In fact, Mal is probably the white Andrew Schulz :ohhh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He did the same exact thing with Cube and Trump. Went straight to Biden is racist

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Joe damn near was able to connect the dots to make fukking sense to short bus Mal but the residual damage from all those years of being a dust head caught up with him right before the finish line.

This shyt is NOT hard to explain. You've seen a full term of Trump as President; another term will be the same in the BEST case scenario, but more than likely it will be a lot worst. Either way, the US has been an absolute clown show for the last 4 years domestically, and we've become a running joke to the rest of the world. You don't need to know "their politics" Mal, you fukking simpleton; ANY "normal" fukking politician.....Democrat, Republican, Independant....is a HUGE fukking upgrade off the rip. Regardless of your party affiliation or views, the last 50+ years of American Politics were at least just people complaining about the other sides policies and viewpoints. We don't even talk about issues anymore; it's just one fukked up thing after another, and then debates about how much of it Trump is lying about.

Put the past 50 years through Obama's 2nd term into one bucket:
  • There weren't 200k dead Americans because the President lied at every corner about a global pandemic.
  • There weren't Military in the streets of major US cities tear gassing American Citizens and snatching people up in Mini Vans.
  • There weren't kids separated from their parents put into cages like dogs along the Mexican border.
  • There weren't concerns that the President was bowing down to foreign dictators because he owes 400 milly to somebody.
  • There sure as shyt wasn't a President telling white supremacists to Stand by and stand back, and saying there's "good people on both sides" when Skinheads with Tiki torches marched openly 40 miles from DC.
Be clear....If you vote for Trump, you are a piece of shyt. If you don't vote at all (assuming you are legally eligible), you are an enabler, which makes you a piece of shyt. If you vote for anyone besides Biden, who is the only person with a legit chance to beat Trump, you are complicit and therefore a piece of shyt.

I can give a fukk less about Joe Biden and all the skeletons in his closet and have nothing good to say about him. But I do know he's not a Pathological Lying Turncoat Racist Womanizing Conman who was already impeached. So by Default, he has my vote.
This post coming from a piece of shyt :lolbron:
Yo, the Fivio segment was disgusting

these dudes really said since the victim said nothing happened everything is good :hhh:
ion know why y’all bring up the double standard of them like they don’t mention all the time. Pretty much saying “if certain nikkaz do or say something, ima let it slide.” Joe said pretty much in the part about him waiting at the park to get next on the court and certain nikkaz coming and making him get next next lol

Fivio gang backed so MAL not gonna have any smoke for him

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504 That's not "real" then as Mal loves to claim he keeps it, lol.
MAL is p*ssy man lol. I wouldn’t even say p*ssy. But I’m 1000% sure he wants no violence man. As we all should want. None of these guys ain’t about to be going hard on a reputable nyc gang member cause they don’t even want them problems.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
no doubt, he creates "content"...but if he were white or basically Andrew Schulz, I could see Joe kicking him to the curb :francis:

In fact, Mal is probably the white Andrew Schulz :ohhh:
Mal is not articulate. If y’all don’t know by now he’s a yes man and dikk rider that has access to celebrities
This post coming from a piece of shyt :lolbron:
ion know why y’all bring up the double standard of them like they don’t mention all the time. Pretty much saying “if certain nikkaz do or say something, ima let it slide.” Joe said pretty much in the part about him waiting at the park to get next on the court and certain nikkaz coming and making him get next next lol

Fivio gang backed so MAL not gonna have any smoke for him
why bring it up in the 1st place

Last edited: