The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
John Wall really musta stole A Couple of Joes bytches in the Club a few times

full
Shorties from last episode were in DC area. The story on this podcast I’m pretty sure is about him and them, it look like they dubbed him. John Wall is a well known dc sniper. :mjcry:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

On Wednesdays you bytch ass nikkaz was clowning him saying "Ahaha stupid ass Joe fumbled the bag. Spotify still makes money off his content for free!" :russ:

Saturday you same nikkaz crying "But why they have to take the podcast off Spotify?" :mjcry:
Your fakkit ass might actually have a point if I actually did that in this thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mal is a fukking moron when it comes to politics
Dude claims no one knows biden.

Hell, Biden's 8 years with Obama damn near cancels anything he did before that. That was a hell of a role to play and he played second fiddle to a black man and people can't deny that.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorties from last episode were in DC area. The story on this podcast I’m pretty sure is about him and them, it look like they dubbed him. John Wall is a well known dc sniper. :mjcry:
John wall to dc is equivalent to what harden is in Houston when it comes to the clubs.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Which shorties?
Fat ass budden cannot compete with young nba player lol

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Joe damn near was able to connect the dots to make fukking sense to short bus Mal but the residual damage from all those years of being a dust head caught up with him right before the finish line.

This shyt is NOT hard to explain. You've seen a full term of Trump as President; another term will be the same in the BEST case scenario, but more than likely it will be a lot worst. Either way, the US has been an absolute clown show for the last 4 years domestically, and we've become a running joke to the rest of the world. You don't need to know "their politics" Mal, you fukking simpleton; ANY "normal" fukking politician.....Democrat, Republican, Independant....is a HUGE fukking upgrade off the rip. Regardless of your party affiliation or views, the last 50+ years of American Politics were at least just people complaining about the other sides policies and viewpoints. We don't even talk about issues anymore; it's just one fukked up thing after another, and then debates about how much of it Trump is lying about.

Put the past 50 years through Obama's 2nd term into one bucket:
  • There weren't 200k dead Americans because the President lied at every corner about a global pandemic.
  • There weren't Military in the streets of major US cities tear gassing American Citizens and snatching people up in Mini Vans.
  • There weren't kids separated from their parents put into cages like dogs along the Mexican border.
  • There weren't concerns that the President was bowing down to foreign dictators because he owes 400 milly to somebody.
  • There sure as shyt wasn't a President telling white supremacists to Stand by and stand back, and saying there's "good people on both sides" when Skinheads with Tiki torches marched openly 40 miles from DC.
Be clear....If you vote for Trump, you are a piece of shyt. If you don't vote at all (assuming you are legally eligible), you are an enabler, which makes you a piece of shyt. If you vote for anyone besides Biden, who is the only person with a legit chance to beat Trump, you are complicit and therefore a piece of shyt.

I can give a fukk less about Joe Biden and all the skeletons in his closet and have nothing good to say about him. But I do know he's not a Pathological Lying Turncoat Racist Womanizing Conman who was already impeached. So by Default, he has my vote.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe damn near was able to connect the dots to make fukking sense to short bus Mal but the residual damage from all those years of being a dust head caught up with him right before the finish line.

This shyt is NOT hard to explain. You've seen a full term of Trump as President; another term will be the same in the BEST case scenario, but more than likely it will be a lot worst. Either way, the US has been an absolute clown show for the last 4 years domestically, and we've become a running joke to the rest of the world. You don't need to know "their politics" Mal, you fukking simpleton; ANY "normal" fukking politician.....Democrat, Republican, Independant....is a HUGE fukking upgrade off the rip. Regardless of your party affiliation or views, the last 50+ years of American Politics were at least just people complaining about the other sides policies and viewpoints. We don't even talk about issues anymore; it's just one fukked up thing after another, and then debates about how much of it Trump is lying about.

Put the past 50 years through Obama's 2nd term into one bucket:
  • There weren't 200k dead Americans because the President lied at every corner about a global pandemic.
  • There weren't Military in the streets of major US cities tear gassing American Citizens and snatching people up in Mini Vans.
  • There weren't kids separated from their parents put into cages like dogs along the Mexican border.
  • There weren't concerns that the President was bowing down to foreign dictators because he owes 400 milly to somebody.
  • There sure as shyt wasn't a President telling white supremacists to Stand by and stand back, and saying there's "good people on both sides" when Skinheads with Tiki torches marched openly 40 miles from DC.
Be clear....If you vote for Trump, you are a piece of shyt. If you don't vote at all (assuming you are legally eligible), you are an enabler, which makes you a piece of shyt. If you vote for anyone besides Biden, who is the only person with a legit chance to beat Trump, you are complicit and therefore a piece of shyt.

I can give a fukk less about Joe Biden and all the skeletons in his closet and have nothing good to say about him. But I do know he's not a Pathological Lying Turncoat Racist Womanizing Conman who was already impeached. So by Default, he has my vote.
you can only try but so hard not to think Mal is stupid... but he really might just be a fukking idiot