The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i peeped that, but I can sorta believe it. if he says shyt after "work", later on today etc...I can almost believe he wouldn't say pod/podscast

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
When has the electoral college ever went against the states popular vote? This is a serious question. I’m not trolling, would like to know if if happened.

It’s moreso about the tally of the votes and how many electoral votes each state gets.

An individual state won’t go against the popular vote and will of its voters, but Trump had about 3 million less votes and still won because of how the electoral college shakes out.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I tried to get 2 friends to piece it up last year and that shyt went all the way left

EDIT: Joe is skinny fat

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m pretty sure they’ve had this label convo before and Joe has made the same wrong arguments before

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It’s moreso about the tally of the votes and how many electoral votes each state gets.

An individual state won’t go against the popular vote and will of its voters, but Trump had about 3 million less votes and still won because of how the electoral college shakes out.
Yea I get the popular vote debate. But electoral college is there to make it fair for smaller states to get some say. Cause someone living in north Louisiana life is 100% different from someone in nyc. But it makes it semi fair that bigger states get more electoral votes.

imo I think If no electoral college places like Texas and other surrounding states would constantly try and life the union.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

On this episode: Joe presses Mal about leaving his signature "money bag" under one of Joe's crushes (18:50). Joe also shares his thoughts on why music labels will no longer exist within the next decade (33:50), Jeffery Toobin gets caught "cranking off" on Zoom (48:50), men begging women for money (1:13:40), Kanye and 50 Cent's political views (1:55:20) and more!

Sleeper Picks

Joe | María Isabel - “Where Does The Love Go?” (Ft. Yeek)

Rory | THEY. - “The Moment”

Mal | Sheek Louch - “Onyx”

Parks | Black Thought - “Fuel” (Ft. Portugal. The Man & The Last Artful, Dodgr)

2h36m

:myman: