The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan this nikka Joe got some explaining to do. I didn't say a word during his Spotify rants but if this dude really tossed away the bag for no good reason I don't ever want to hear business talk from him again :francis:

People decline offers to go and try to get it on their own every day. I don’t understand the big deal. They ain’t like the way Spotify was doing business

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
hes a Lebron hater/Kobe & MJ dikk rider

they never admit when they're wrong and will slight Lebron every chance they get

its alot of Laker fans out here just like Mal that really aint happy about the championship

they hate Lebron more than they love their team

Mal hasnt said anything nice about the Lakers since Lebron joined

nikka said they would win 35 games this year :mjlol:
I got a friend just like that. Claims to be a huge Lakers fan like me and another fan. This fool was missing playoff games and shyt and barely paying attention because he hates Lebron. Then they win the title and me and the third friend are all hype and shyt. He jumps in the convo pissed off and immediately hating on Lebron. I'm like "damn you supposed to be in a good mood, your team won the title" which caused him to launch into a whole diatribe about how he's sick of everybody overrating Lebron and how he's getting too much credit for the title and how AD should've been MVP". I was a Lebron hater too but once he brings my squad a title fukk all that.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Someone mentioned that Joe said he uploaded the podcast using an old RSS feed which is why it was on all those platforms. Could be true :manny:

nikka had 3 weeks to figure that shyt out. I thought he had a 50 man team. No one thought about that?:russ:

Unprofessional as fukk
:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Maaaan this nikka Joe got some explaining to do. I didn't say a word during his Spotify rants but if this dude really tossed away the bag for no good reason I don't ever want to hear business talk from him again :francis:
It seems like exclusivity was a big reason the spotify deal never happened so maybe increasing his audience base by putting his shyt everywhere is part of the plan.

Gain a larger following by increasing availability, then come back to the table after a few years if the podcast network grows.

It's not a bad plan even though I still feel like he should have took the spotify deal.