The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The context of "black" as used today from "black" culture,"black" music, etc pertains to us. Spare me that "black is a race" BS. In other context's to what it relates to its only about skin. With alot of those people you want to call black not even labeling themselves as such.

and in regards to being black in america = Solely ADOS. So nah this aint no Black women podcast this is a podcast full of caribbeans. And I stand by what I said.

You're talking rubbish, so who is white?

Lmao what a stupid post, ADOS are at the forefront and founders of black consciousness, but the 'Black' which is a direct description of the melanin in ones skin is because of a shared African history, stop overdoing it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yea it seems like most are just people sitting around talking about trending topics
Yeah that's the majority in this space, they're mostly social media/current events podcasts

I usually tend to listen to podcasts with themes (crime, historical commentary, financial advise, motivational, interviews, etc) . They're more enjoyable and they never get dated.