The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nikka ain't voting for Kanye :mjlol: This is what I mean when I say y'all take everything literal to a fault.

Plenty of times. Those moments don't get mentioned or go viral since the whole "maga mal" narrative became a thing.

this was one of their biggest episodes (timestamped) How maga does he sound here when being serious?

Look at push Juelzing cause he don’t want to shyt on his daddy :mjlol:

mans wasn’t this in 2018? Mal has said a lot shyt different since then

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That's what a troll would say lol. How many years of this pod and yall still don't get that these dudes show up and just talk shyt for a couple hours? 90% of the topics they don't even care about. There's plenty of times Mal shytted on Trump but I don't think he's political. I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't voting also.

You are defeating your own argument bruh. These dudes literally do just kick it for a few hours a week and record it. But that's exactly why they are exactly who they seem to be. Mal isn't trolling, he's being himself. Sure they all say some fukk shyt from time to time to be funny or make content, but by and large they are all just being slightly more (Mal, Parks, Rory) or less (Joe) polished versions of who they really are...

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are defeating your own argument bruh. These dudes literally do just kick it for a few hours a week and record it. But that's exactly why they are exactly who they seem to be. Mal isn't trolling, he's being himself. Sure they all say some fukk shyt from time to time to be funny or make content, but by and large they are all just being slightly more (Mal, Parks, Rory) or less (Joe) polished versions of who they really are...

Humor, sarcasm, hyperbole, and trolling are used when you're just shooting the shyt with your boys too. I've posted Mal denounce Trump as a racist and bigoted dude and compared somebody campaigning for him to somebody being cool with a rat while engaging in serious conversation just a couple posts up. Can you show me where he's seriously expressed he is a Trump supporter, will be voting for Trump, or anything close?

That's why they always complain about Joe starting these narratives. People hear it, then start to cherry pick comments to make the narrative true. Mal could say he's not a fan of Kamala Harris' record as a prosecutor and the the comments will be like "see! Maga Mal. he's a Trumpster! I knew It!" as if you can't be critical of both.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Its funny that Mal actually has ties to dudes around Jayz
because he is the embodiment of his fans, same with Trump
where they think good business is keeping quiet and fukking everything over
people have been calling out these type of fans forever, its extraordinarily corny
people act like following the dude making money and fukking things up, makes them look down and in ... like fake scarface shyt

otherwise I agree with alot of the shyt he says about tricking and acting wreckless around people you dont really know
you can tell he gets the first point shyt from people he was around as a kid ... he doesnt really know what he's talking about at a real level
they taught him "we got ours fukk these other people and use them to your advantage"

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yo how much music dropped tonight?! They gonna talk about none of it lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo how much music dropped tonight?! They gonna talk about none of it lol

music takes been ass for a minute

there was a time when I actually enjoyed their perspectives even if I didn’t necessarily agree with them...now it seems like they half ass listen to a lot of music and offer generic feedback that’s not really based on the quality but more so their standing/prospective standing with an artist/label

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Humor, sarcasm, hyperbole, and trolling are used when you're just shooting the shyt with your boys too. I've posted Mal denounce Trump as a racist and bigoted dude and compared somebody campaigning for him to somebody being cool with a rat while engaging in serious conversation just a couple posts up. Can you show me where he's seriously expressed he is a Trump supporter, will be voting for Trump, or anything close?

That's why they always complain about Joe starting these narratives. People hear it, then start to cherry pick comments to make the narrative true. Mal could say he's not a fan of Kamala Harris' record as a prosecutor and the the comments will be like "see! Maga Mal. he's a Trumpster! I knew It!" as if you can't be critical of both.

I get that he's not out at aTrump rally, but not voting or voting for an independent is as good as voting for Trump. And he openly hoe babbles about not voting for either. Did the same shyt when it was Hilary 4 yrs ago.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
music takes been ass for a minute

there was a time when I actually enjoyed their perspectives even if I didn’t necessarily agree with them...now it seems like they half ass listen to a lot of music and offer generic feedback that’s not really based on the quality but more so their standing/prospective standing with an artist/label

They need to save their music takes until Wednesdays. They tape on Fridays, so even if they literally do nothing else all day besides listen to the shyt that dropped (which they dont), they will never have an informed take in 10 to 12 hours.

Plus sometimes they say they gave xx album like 3 spins already. If its not cap, then they ain't listen to nothing else....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to save their music takes until Wednesdays. They tape on Fridays, so even if they literally do nothing else all day besides listen to the shyt that dropped (which they dont), they will never have an informed take in 10 to 12 hours.

Plus sometimes they say they gave xx album like 3 spins already. If its not cap, then they ain't listen to nothing else....

that’s not a bad idea

because I’ve seen them “force” takes on albums you can tell they’ve barely listened to just to walk their opinions back after a proper listen