The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know he’s trolling? And aren’t there some things too important to troll about?
He has said on the podcast he is not pro-trump.

I never said i think he should or shouldn't troll about this. All I said is that he is trolling.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How do you know he’s trolling? And aren’t there some things too important to troll about?

how does it not
Mal is just a fool, politics and shyt like that is a lot less serious than if you have clout in a night club in NY to this 40 year old fool.

That’s why I can respect a guy like Lil Baby for saying his peace and not going deeper cause it does not interest him and it’s not his thing. Mal’s job is however to cover current events, though most topics don’t really interest him. He likes ballers clout and lifestyle but he doesn’t know shyt about sports, he likes trending topics like politics because they are trending but not the actual topics and he’ll never be caught reading anything longer than 140 characters

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Mal gotta chill, his maga shyt could ruin the chemistry of the pod. Parks and joe damn near hardcore leftists and Rory is smart enough to understand how fukking stupid trump is. Parks is gonna wild out on mal one day

They can’t duck politics either this the biggest election of our lifetime

I know it seems trivial but how many of y’all could be legit friends with a Trump supporter? I legit don’t think I could

Switch

All Star
Daps
Mal gotta chill, his maga shyt could ruin the chemistry of the pod. Parks and joe damn near hardcore leftists and Rory is smart enough to understand how fukking stupid trump is. Parks is gonna wild out on mal one day

I know it seems trivial but how many of y’all could be legit friends with a Trump supporter? I legit don’t think I could

You can tell Parks really holds back whenever they go into politics.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Mal is an idiot in regards to politics. He told us a year ago that he doesn't believe in none of that shyt. He most likely doesn't understand those folks except for Trump since he acts like a dikkhead NYer.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

This might sound a way but Mal will get more leeway w/ it because he’s black.

If Rory or Parks were up there spittin some of this shyt people would be calling for them to get off the pod and calling them racist.

And for what it’s worth I think it should be like that, but at the end of the day Parks and Rory aren’t gonna check him too hard over any of this. Especially since at the end of the day he always comes out and says he isn’t voting for him.