The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why do boys take everything mal says so serious? :pachaha:
1. Mal said he never trolls, so he’s serious
2. Supporting a supporter of white supremacist, is serious to a lot of people, nobody is forcing you to relate
3. Just cause you don’t add smilies and memes to your posts doesn’t mean that you are fully serious, people are discussing every aspect of a pod they enjoy. Just like they might discuss the nba game, certain topics are serious, some entertainment, some fun, some sad. If he says anyone who gets killed by police has himself to blame, should we just laugh or jump to the fun shyt for people like you not to say “why so serious” :dahell:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Mal said he never trolls, so he’s serious
2. Supporting a supporter of white supremacist, is serious to a lot of people, nobody is forcing you to relate
3. Just cause you don’t add smilies and memes to your posts doesn’t mean that you are fully serious, people are discussing every aspect of a pod they enjoy. Just like they might discuss the nba game, certain topics are serious, some entertainment, some fun, some sad. If he says anyone who gets killed by police has himself to blame, should we just laugh or jump to the fun shyt for people like you not to say “why so serious” :dahell:

That's what a troll would say lol. How many years of this pod and yall still don't get that these dudes show up and just talk shyt for a couple hours? 90% of the topics they don't even care about. There's plenty of times Mal shytted on Trump but I don't think he's political. I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't voting also.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's what a troll would say lol. How many years of this pod and yall still don't get that these dudes show up and just talk shyt for a couple hours? 90% of the topics they don't even care about. There's plenty of times Mal shytted on Trump but I don't think he's political. I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't voting also.
He said he’s voting for kanye which is a vote for Trump

when did mal shyt on Trump?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said he’s voting for kanye which is a vote for Trump

Nikka ain't voting for Kanye :mjlol: This is what I mean when I say y'all take everything literal to a fault.

Plenty of times. Those moments don't get mentioned or go viral since the whole "maga mal" narrative became a thing.

this was one of their biggest episodes (timestamped) How maga does he sound here when being serious?