The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Where will the podcast be? If they're returning on Wednesday shouldn't we know what platform they'll be on by now. I swear I'm not about to download some new app on my phone

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Switch

All Star
Daps
Mal when isn't acting like a cool guy has the funniest interactions with Joe. Plus his disbelief of shyt is funny. Rory is a needed person to challenge Joe on his nusic takes. They are both great man.

Maga Mal knew what he was doing

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You are defeating your own argument bruh. These dudes literally do just kick it for a few hours a week and record it. But that's exactly why they are exactly who they seem to be. Mal isn't trolling, he's being himself. Sure they all say some fukk shyt from time to time to be funny or make content, but by and large they are all just being slightly more (Mal, Parks, Rory) or less (Joe) polished versions of who they really are...
No they get together and create content. And they literally say they just talkin chit dont take them serious all the time.

mal was just talkin chit about how trump is a idiot and how he finds him hilarious because he says anything out of his mouth obvious lies snd all.

and y’all still find a way work y’all selves up

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
No they get together and create content. And they literally say they just talkin chit dont take them serious all the time.

mal was just talkin chit about how trump is a idiot and how he finds him hilarious because he says anything out of his mouth obvious lies snd all.

and y’all still find a way work y’all selves up

GTFOH. They use that disclaimer to shoot themselves bail for the fact that 1) They are absolutely wrong on 90% of the shyt they say that can actually be fact checked, 2) the misogynistic/homophobic "jokes" they pop off with, and 3) so worst come to worst they can try to slither out of any smoke that comes from the shyt they say. If you don't think most of the shyt they say is how they really feel, then you are slow :francis:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Mal when isn't acting like a cool guy has the funniest interactions with Joe. Plus his disbelief of shyt is funny. Rory is a needed person to challenge Joe on his nusic takes. They are both great man.

For almost the first year of the Pod after Mal joined, all he did was react to the shyt Joe said and it was fukking hysterical. As soon as they started asking him to provide thoughts on shyt or do deep dives, it been all downhill :unimpressed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
For almost the first year of the Pod after Mal joined, all he did was react to the shyt Joe said and it was fukking hysterical. As soon as they started asking him to provide thoughts on shyt or do deep dives, it been all downhill :unimpressed:

Yeah he's not a deep guy, i bwt they'll tell you they made a mistake. His political takes are horrible and he refuses to talk about his past or current life. Still, him being the only one that can or wants to roast joe lead to some of the best moments.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what mal adds to the show. Joe is joe. Rory is good with the inside music stuff. So is parks.

But mal? What nuance does he add? Is his Role the “barbershop hood nikka contrarian”?

i mean i think we are all tired of that nikka.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what mal adds to the show. Joe is joe. Rory is good with the inside music stuff. So is parks.

But mal? What nuance does he add? Is his Role the “barbershop hood nikka contrarian”?

i mean i think we are all tired of that nikka.

Mal being related to Biggs Burke >>>>> That Dancing CAC Candycane Rory adds. Just cause he's a fringe industry fukkboi doesn't mean he adds value :francis:

I'll give you Parks, he's a legit Engineer :ehh: