The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe must have said everyday struggle was the greatest show of all time like 12 times. He needs ak in his network

Everyday struggle, state of the culture, pull up, and aks sticks show have all pretty much failed since joe left the show. They need to stop blocking their blessings and bring it back, drop nadeska cause it’s clear she ain’t leaving complex.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe must have said everyday struggle was the greatest show of all time like 12 times. He needs ak in his network

Everyday struggle, state of the culture, pull up, and aks sticks show have all pretty much failed since joe left the show. They need to stop blocking their blessings and bring it back, drop nadeska cause it’s clear she ain’t leaving complex.
As many other have Said Joe being on ES was a large part of the success of the pod.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

ak's "network" is bigger than joe's. knowing that at some point its gonna go left (always does), ak better have his business all the way right to work w/ joe and not get used. having said that, their time together might be passed. i dunno if joe ranting on trippie redd and lil tecca gonna hit the same now.

dont even get me started on how i'd feel as mal/rory as your "friends" while you let this nigg talk wild disrespectful towards them. im sure joe would just write it off as "business" and "feelings unrelated" while that same type of fukkery is why he canned marissa.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think Joe needs AK. AK won't last too much longer since his main audience is kids and he'll be an old head in their eyes soon. I can't think of anyone I know over 25 that listens to him.
You talk as if people will stop paying attention to ak and start paying attention to joe

people go to AK for hiphop news

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As much as i dislike her... I think she was the perfect fit in that dynamic.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
You talk as if people will stop paying attention to ak and start paying attention to joe

people go to AK for hiphop news

That is what I'm saying. Joe's pod can go on tour, AK can't. AK has attention from kids that like young rappers, but he's getting older. People don't go to older people for younger artist info. Plus, they like he's drunk rants and think it's funny, but he'll end up washed quick if he doesn't control that.

This is all my personal opinion though.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I still think Joe should figure a way to bring in Bridget Kelly as a guest host once a month or something for the JB pod. I understand she has her own pod now, but she brings a great dynamic to the JB podcast. And brings some fresh energy.

This

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I still think Joe should figure a way to bring in Bridget Kelly as a guest host once a month or something for the JB pod. I understand she has her own pod now, but she brings a great dynamic to the JB podcast. And brings some fresh energy.
More than anything it'd be a great way to cross promote for the new podcast.