The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: bruh thats art in general

When people are that strict with their shyt they're tryna send a message, dont use my shyt :yeshrug: everyone has a right to do that, anyone who's been around long enough to get fukked over learned this, it's usually at the beginning of your career when you have nothing that you think it's foul for people to press you for using their stuff

Imagine these nikkas faces when they unknowingly use someones drum kit and they pop up demanding payment :pachaha: shyt ya gotta learn
All this talk about owning masters lol. It’s only going to get worse. Make your own shyt or pay if you’re just going to remix somebody else’s

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nimrod...how would he know if it’s entertaining or not until he gives it a fair listen?

:gucci:

some of y’all are just dead set on feeling a way about anyone who doesn’t love every minute of every episode smh :heh:
if you done complained about the last 4 episodes and talk about how it’s this and it ain’t that then why tune in for the 5th episode?

I don’t love every minute of nothin. If i turn something on and it’s some chit i don’t want to hear i turn it off. I don’t listen for 4 hours so i can talk chit about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Karen Hunter raises an amazing point. Joe is more talented because he’s an actual content creator. Charlamagne is famous for fame and thus has a shorter window of chances to make money.

Joe actually has multiple options. Charlamagne really doesn’t.

“engagement talent isn’t real talent” :wow:

“trust us, the vast majority of us will be charlamagne, not Joe Budden” :wow:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
^ thats another thing I've always liked about Joe

the fact that he really doesnt give a fukk, he speaks his mind...sometimes loud but clear and its his opinion
ive seen thousands of people hate him for being weird, or stories etc people can dislike his music etc

but he doesnt give a fukk, he's joe budden. he's making moves... writing more albums.... entering battles... doing podcasts and VLOGS.... on TV shows... probably will have a book down the road. Bringing eye candy to the table, a comedian... spitting game on real life and music industry etc. People continue to hate that and judge him, but he's still just doing what he normally would be doing :yeshrug: It makes sense to hate people or dislike certain shyt. But that doesnt define who or what he is and does. This nikka would be rapping to dudes banging trashcans, he doesnt give a fukk. Not many people on a real scale bring as much to the table, or are as natural infront of a camera as Joe Budden.... that's a big reason why random celebrities actually give him the time of day. This dude could easily have been a standup comedian...there's so many ways this shyt could have went.... but he was pretty good at everything.... just not surrounded by the greatest team until recently