The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The point was to give props to three 6 or they wouldn’t sample that short bit of their most famous line. And it’s 4 words for 10 seconds. It was not the hook, not the verses and not the beat. It’s like adding “no diggity, no doubt” and Dre suing you for your whole song. Nah, I don’t buy it. Now if you steal a whole beat, or whole hook etc. you’ve got to ask.

Rappers just need to learn that the old heads are not different than your ordinary industry cac. Unless you know them personally and really really well, don’t trust, talk about or do anything with their name or music.
:gucci: bruh thats art in general

When people are that strict with their shyt they're tryna send a message, dont use my shyt :yeshrug: everyone has a right to do that, anyone who's been around long enough to get fukked over learned this, it's usually at the beginning of your career when you have nothing that you think it's foul for people to press you for using their stuff

Imagine these nikkas faces when they unknowingly use someones drum kit and they pop up demanding payment :pachaha: shyt ya gotta learn

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Budden calling his Network after himself when he used to shout every week and bang on the desk in the early days of the pod about being under Rosenberg Radio is a full circle moment for him.

I'm still catching up but that damn near four hour pod last week and the big rant was just as shouty, annoying and empty as it gets from Joe.
man felt like he had to step up because he was emotional and quiet as a church mouse the episode before. so he just went into character rant mode.

Parks could barely muster his hype man duties, Mal was thinking about how to match his nails to the poor mans Union 1's he had on and Rory was over it.

people go :ohhh: and eat it up and post babble from twitter so its works.
You spend four hours listening to a podcast just to hate on it?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
images

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
You spend four hours listening to a podcast just to hate on it?

you can't comment on something you listen to without it being hate ?
first part of my post makes it obvious I've been listening to the pod from the jump. If I hated I wouldn't still be listening.

and no, i didn't listen to all four hours. this one was a skim through episode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

dudes don’t understand the idea of listening to something objectively before commenting on it lol

it’s the weirdest thing on the booth...dudes either love something or hate it before they even listen to it (music podcast etc) based strictly on who the artist/person is smh

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
first part of my post makes it obvious I've been listening to the pod from the jump. If I hated I wouldn't still be listening.

and no, i didn't listen to all four hours. this one was a skim through episode.
Me personally I’m not wasting my time to listen to
Something that I’m not entertained by just to bellyache about it :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me personally I’m not wasting my time to listen to
Something that I’m not entertained by just to bellyache about it

nimrod...how would he know if it’s entertaining or not until he gives it a fair listen?

:gucci:

some of y’all are just dead set on feeling a way about anyone who doesn’t love every minute of every episode smh :heh: