The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The funny part about this Tory shyt is this is the exact kind of album Joe would put on when you pass him the Aux cord. Whole damn album would be Sleepers for next 2-3 months. But he can't, in public at least :dead:

Last edited:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Rory leaving love letters and thinking that's hard. I'll be damned if I pull up and leave some mail. There's no point in arguing with AK on the net since he lives in his cave and talks all day to his 12 year old audience.

Rory should've just waited, not said shyt, and catch him outside. They both pussies and selling wolf tickets.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The funny part about this Tory shyt is this is the exact kind of album Joe would put on when you pass him the Aux cord. Whole damn album would be Sleepers for next 2-3 months. But he can't, in public at least :dead:

Nah this is the EXACT album that Joe would make if he was in this same position :russ:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Them nikkas leaving hella views and spins on the table. I dont think in the podcast space you should take weeks off in 2020 too much going on. It could be the episode that catapults them into another tier.
Its not like you working general labor, you talking shyt with your friends once or twice a week. You can make it as short as you want, i dont see the need for 2 weeks imo

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Them nikkas leaving hella views and spins on the table. I dont think in the podcast space you should take weeks off in 2020 too much going on. It could be the episode that catapults them into another tier.
Its not like you working general labor, you talking shyt with your friends once or twice a week. You can make it as short as you want, i dont see the need for 2 weeks imo
the return episode will do massive numbers + they needed a break (from a 2 hr 30min avg podcast that happened 2 times a week :mjlol:)