The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
On sheer content quality joe is better than charlamagne. The brilliant idiots ain’t even hitting like that anymore and neither Schulz or charlamagne have real chemistry or interesting insight after all these years

and joe raised a good point. How come brilliant idiots ain’t on charlamagnes own new network?
if i had to guess, it's because Andrew Schulz is white (super white), and the network is called The Black Effect

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
On sheer content quality joe is better than charlamagne. The brilliant idiots ain’t even hitting like that anymore and neither Schulz or charlamagne have real chemistry or interesting insight after all these years

and joe raised a good point. How come brilliant idiots ain’t on charlamagnes own new network?

the biggest problem with BI is Char allowed Schultz to go crazy with his alt right shyt but hide it behind the just asking questions act. char ain't informed or acts stupid on purpose with the bull he allows bruh to spread. Chris to bytch to stand up for himself and Ol' girl they have on their now way to doofy to maneuver any of the conversations.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
if i had to guess, it's because Andrew Schulz is white (super white), and the network is called The Black Effect

its considered chars podcast though. When the pod started, people only knew andy from guy code and was still trying to do tv sitcoms on networks no one cared about

Daps
She been venturing out on their own . I think they both had other podcast as well .

If and when they tour ...this and the Joe budden d podcast will be funny :lolbron:....and yes I believe he talked to vince staples about a podcast I believe it was in one of the episodes for these past 2 years thoe . Don't be surprised if vince staples has a podcast down the line on joe's network even if it's don't from the west coast.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, its because Joe studies more. He's smarter than Charlamagne. He's crazier too. But he's smarter. You can even tell how they have discussions, not to mention their motives and understanding of business is different.

Charlamagne's game is access.

Budden's game is ownership and decreasing manipulation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the biggest problem with BI is Char allowed Schultz to go crazy with his alt right shyt but hide it behind the just asking questions act. char ain't informed or acts stupid on purpose with the bull he allows bruh to spread. Chris to bytch to stand up for himself and Ol' girl they have on their now way to doofy to maneuver any of the conversations.
I'll never forget that in 2015/2016 they almost ended the show because of Schulz's overt right wing bullshyt. Joe Rogan was on that shyt too. Its why I think Rogan low-key helped push voters to Trump in 2016, but thats another story.

Schulz had an intervention with the team and they revamped the show some what but by then a lot of people had fallen off brilliant idiots. Not to mention Charlamagne was trying to mature and it just lost its edginess and became just another topical show of corny jokes.

At least with Budden we get actual industry insider shyt from economics, strategy, business, marketing, etc.

As an entertainment outlet, its infinitely more informative. Its the closest thing we have to Combat Jack, IMO. Which is ironic since Chris Morrow got stuck with Charlamagne the Troll :francis:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
the one thign joe does better than most is reinventing

we saw it in the mid 2000s the the vlogs

we saw it when he moved over to podcasting

dude knows how to keep a following

he is only getting started!:wow:
Word, 10 years ago he was organizing kickball games. Joe is a man of the people

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Schulz explained that since he felt that he's still rising in value that it wasn't time yet to cash in on a deal yet.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Schulz explained that since he felt that he's still rising in value that it wasn't time yet to cash in on a deal yet.

But it also is another option for Char if the deal gets dicey, if the people who signed to h didnt also think of contingency plans lile that then :yeshrug: this is just basic life stuff you never put all ya eggs in one basket