The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You gotta be desperate to work for Joe Budden at this point

And I find it funny Joe was reading about Simmons people unionizing as a bad look for Bill like his cohost and people on his network can’t do the same thing

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The JBN sounds better than The Joe Budden Network.

Also, I wonder what kinda agreement he has with the other shows on the network.

Based on what he's been saying, I'm of the belief that everyone should keep their ownership.

That the shows should all contribute X% income to the JBNs operating costs and all should be equally vested

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
So he’s started his own podcast network that CTG and Schultz told him he should do because of his loyal fan base and if he really wanted to get that type of Rogan/Ringer money

Are you saying Joe did this in a span of 2 weeks and because CTG and Schultz said to? :dahell:

Last edited:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
no he ranted for 10 hours at Schultz and CTG saying they didn't know what they were talking about only to end up doing exactly what Schultz/CTG said he should do

Sounds like he was keeping his cards close while they were Charla let his cac alt right spewing fukk boy talk shyt and so far living up to what he criticized Charla for. I mean until we get meat and potatoes into what the JBN will be as a platform and for its content creators he's pretty much outlined how his vision is different from what Charla doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So he doing the same thing Charlemange doing but without big money support :dwillhuh:
Good luck to him and he proving his haters wrong for now I guess. Naming the whole network after yourself is kind of wild though
Charlamagne announced first bruh. That must have been a snake move too. No way Joe was just sitting on this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sounds like he was keeping his cards close while they were Charla let his cac alt right spewing fukk boy talk shyt and so far living up to what he criticized Charla for. I mean until we get meat and potatoes into what the JBN will be as a platform and for its content creators he's pretty much outlined how his vision is different from what Charla doing.
Right. This isn’t some overnight move. Joe knew charlamagne was making deals. This is a wild twist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You gotta be desperate to work for Joe Budden at this point

And I find it funny Joe was reading about Simmons people unionizing as a bad look for Bill like his cohost and people on his network can’t do the same thing
On sheer content quality joe is better than charlamagne. The brilliant idiots ain’t even hitting like that anymore and neither Schulz or charlamagne have real chemistry or interesting insight after all these years

and joe raised a good point. How come brilliant idiots ain’t on charlamagnes own new network?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
On sheer content quality joe is better than charlamagne. The brilliant idiots ain’t even hitting like that anymore and neither Schulz or charlamagne have real chemistry or interesting insight after all these years

and joe raised a good point. How come brilliant idiots ain’t on charlamagnes own new network?
Don’t quote me