The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyts comedy when I read in here with people talking about this podcast like they're signing record deals.

they don't need anybody at this point..they're big enough they can go without anybody interfering in their podcast.
just say you want the money, reward based stuff bonuses and to do as little work as possible. nobody going to blame you for it.

This. Most podcasts are independent. You don’t need anybody to do a pod. Their production costs are low... all they need to do is pay for hosting. They could do patreon if they want paid subs.

Tbh I think these podcasters are arrogant if they think I’m following them from platform to platform to listen to them spit uninformed takes. I like all my podcasts in one spot. I won’t even follow my favorite musical artists to more than one platform

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This. Most podcasts are independent. You don’t need anybody to do a pod. Their production costs are low... all they need to do is pay for hosting. They could do patreon if they want paid subs.

Tbh I think these podcasters are arrogant if they think I’m following them from platform to platform to listen to them spit uninformed takes. I like all my podcasts in one spot. I won’t even follow my favorite musical artists to more than one platform
:patrice::jbhmm: might be time to see your way out the thread then. Cause they done with Spotify

Daps
Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
that's cool, but genuinely curious - is the true value in owning your masters or owning your publishing? owning both are ideal, but is publishing where the true money is down the line?
both are valuable but from what I understand record labels want the masters in exchange for the advance they give you. Signed a 2012 contract for a 12 million advance and def jam got his master for 20 years in return

usually artist are able to keep their publishing. Kanye actually signed his publishing away for an advance before he signed his rocafella deal

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

to be honest they don't care that much if we follow them. All they have to do is convince the corps that we will. It's all game.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mal's NBA playoff predictions on twitter

:laff:

Yo this nikka is mentally challenged :mjlol:

Everything he tweeted was the opposite of what ended up happening