The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Won't you get banned? They take the secrecy aspect super seriously.

just as long as he doesn't outright mention the person.

I listened to a certain podcast before it finished and guests would talk about it from time to time and they would just bleep out or the person would self edit when talking about who they dated but at the same time guests used to mention who they seen on there so it depends.

Buddens podcast is obviously a bigger platform so they might see it differently.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
just as long as he doesn't outright mention the person.

I listened to a certain podcast before it finished and guests would talk about it from time to time and they would just bleep out or the person would self edit when talking about who they dated but at the same time guests used to mention who they seen on there so it depends.

Buddens podcast is obviously a bigger platform so they might see it differently.

I would be down for that then. Tbh, when I first heard the app described, I was thinking the secret aspect was because it was a lot more gay/bi people in Hollywood/entertainment.

I would definitely be down for hearing some stories about it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I would be down for that then. Tbh, when I first heard the app described, I was thinking the secret aspect was because it was a lot more gay/bi people in Hollywood/entertainment.

I would definitely be down for hearing some stories about it
Mal has been on tour and didn’t have any one night stands.:dead: Let alone just living life

he’s not going to produce any worthwhile stories

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
If people listened more...the answers are right in front of you. Timestamped the part where he tells us what the move is.

Who does Andy rely on..Amazon or Youtube?

They about to break Google/Youtube :whoo:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-17-at-6-17-17-AM.png

:sas2:

I was wondering why the subs went from 935k to 850k...now it makes sense

Daps
If people listened more...the answers are right in front of you. Timestamped the part where he tells us what the move is.

Who does Andy rely on..Amazon or Youtube?

I was wondering why the subs went from 935k to 850k...now it makes sense

Lmao! I thought it was legit cause people were unsubscribing cause of all the shyt popping off :mjlol::lolbron::russ::deadmanny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
shyts comedy when I read in here with people talking about this podcast like they're signing record deals.

they don't need anybody at this point..they're big enough they can go without anybody interfering in their podcast.
just say you want the money, reward based stuff bonuses and to do as little work as possible. nobody going to blame you for it.

edit- I haven't listened yet, but wait, thats them just using Raya ? I assumed they'd already be on there.
shyt been around for a good 4 years at the point. basically a dating app for verified people. or unless you've got the plug to get you on there.

Mal's Raya tales could be funny if he was to actually talk about them.

Wonder how long it took him to get confirmed on to Raya.