blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Joe about to snap on Charlamagne... shyt is wild :whoo:

Dude said he's bout to fire off :whoo:
:lolbron: you hear this shyt
New Nore probably wont even sweat it. But if old lefrak city TROY Nore heard that convo back, he might have laid hands on Joe

it moreso highlighted ctg dealings but Nore couldve taken it as Joe shytting on his bag and how he does business.

lets hope new Nore keeps it civil.
Nore out here podding , minding his own business:hubie:.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
U peeped that too, right? Lol. The last 2 Eps, it's been "I can't wait to get off this God forsaken platform" and "fukk dis shyt, don't listen to us here but shoutout to all the Youtube listeners" and today he slid in that quick shoutout to "Spotify listeners" lol

He's shouting out his listeners, their podcast is a Spotify exclusive. How small was the bus you road to school fam :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ANDREW SCHULZ YOU KEEP SUCKING CHARLAMAGNE dikk.... YOU SAID YOU ARE ABOUT INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM...BUT SOME OF YALL LOVE SUCKING dikk A LITTLE MORE!!! :damn:

I WILL GO SPEND A WEEKEND IN COLUMBIA, South Carolina IF I NEED TO :damn:

BUT LIKE I SAID...I'M HONORING THIS PEACE TREATY :laff:

Joe went off :damn:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He's shouting out his listeners, their podcast is a Spotify exclusive. How small was the bus you road to school fam :mjlol:

Nicca, calm down. Joe would be the same nicca a week or two from now telling yall how he was playing mind games / chess with little shyt like that and yall would drink it like it was holy water.

At the end of the day, I really don't care how he meant it. I just thought it was funny. He barely wanted to say the name Spotify a week or so ago and he's the king of please read into my shyt and see how smart I really am so you can't put nothing past him.

:manny: