The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe had the clip of Charlamagne letting the dog lick his nuts :laff:

Joe in his beef bag is WILD :whoo:

Joe and Charlemagne going back and forth over bestiality and abusing women allegations

C87xx6T_d.webp

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is the listening/reading comprehension that bad on here? :gucci: I legit don't think he was talking to Parks :francis:

I think Joe was responding to people who were saying that, not that Parks was saying that.

I could get how people think he was talking TO Parks, not just around what Parks was referencing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but anytime you orchestrate a WHOLE smear campaign in hope to ruin future business for men and the people around me ....then ALL gloves is off .

nikka don’t talk to me re: this topic you a whole groupie...they’ve BOTH been on that fair weather fake friends shyt for the longest and I’ve said it before...at least now they’ve stopped pretending to like/respect each other lol

these hip hop media personnel have a very strange “alliance”...I forgot to include nore too...cuz he’s low key taken shots at the joe budden podcast before...I guess bcuz they’re all in the same field so they don’t want to completely burn bridges with each other even tho they view each other as competition...even vlad in his own weird way talked about the potential to make money with joe budden even tho joe wants nothing to do with him...this stream between adam and ak ended weird as well...dude was clearly offended but still cordial bcuz you can see he respects ak’s position in this space...like him or not

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So do y’all think Joe has a big deal up his sleeve after Spotify is over? I mean the way he talking he has to have something better set up

or is he just trying to move the needle