The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The black owned chicken shop ain’t doing chit for black people either so should we say fukk them and go to kfc. So black business must do something for black people to be recognized as a black owned business?
Not to detour the thread but this has always been the issue with black capitalism being the key to black liberation in this country.
To further detour.... YES the black business should be doing something for the black community.. That's the point of COMMUNITY... Keep the money in the black community..

If they aren't even doing that... And taking all the profits from black customers, only to spend it with white owned companies and do nothing for it's own............... Well yea... fukk them.. Might as well eat at KFC.. Money gonna end up going there anyway soon as you pass it on to the next white man

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
The segment where Mal fell back from his Tory Lanez comments and saying that Breonna Taylor was probably a fan of Meg and Tory was weird as fukk

what !?

:gucci: :mjlol:

last pod I listened to was last Saturdays so I'm behind but he went from saying fukk Tory Lanez and Megan was from a certain cloth to easing up on Tory's actions while setting Joe up to talk about his allegations and tied Breanna Taylor into it ?

nah, I need to hear this.

especially due to when Mal goes off in his tangents which are usually boring, bare minimum talking points Parks patronizes him heavy with the "hmm's".

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
30 minutes on a Bryson Tiller single and he wonders why he’s not getting 20 million dollars

edit: and another 20 mins on a SZA single (going off time stamps) :pachaha:

They actually don't spend that much time on either surprisingly. It's mainly one off statements about each with jokes coming from left & right about random ass shyt, lol.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't listened to the pod in a while but Joe and Tahiry still going back and forth? Geez.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Joe need to stay away from the stock talk.

Or any talk where he's not willing to even read one single article on how something works.

:mjlol:

I remember in late March when the market dropped they were halfway advocating for people pulling their 401ks if they needed cash to be safe :picard:

I’m all for them just shootin off the cuff but every now and then they’ll get on some shyt that’s almost irresponsible cause of how dumb it is.