The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
How is Joe business not black owned? at the end of the day it's a black man sitting in those meetings with spotify, apple, barstool, its a black man sitting at the bank trying to get loans, its a black man that's trying to get capital, and network and make connections and shyt. It's a black mans name on the podcast and its a black mans brand.

Does rory or parks own the podcast? nikkas done changed the definition of black owned. You gotta serve a predominately black community now to be a black business owner? What if I sell yoga mats to white bytches am I not a black business owner anymore?

You gonna tell a black man that his business isnt black owned cause he hired and works with some white people, savon, mal and screen man are black do they not count?

Yall on some other shyt right now yo

The definition of what black is or what should be changes everyday on thecoli. That’s why we cant get shyt done.

It’s a black business. The end.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think joe is always going to get bad deals because something about his personality rubs people the wrong way and it stops him from getting little things like bonuses and raises. He just isn’t likeable and another thing is these old white businessmen factor in things like family into their decisions. Someone like jay gets all kinds of deals cause he comes off as a “family man” while joe has nothing but love and hip hop stars on his arm. It is what it is

Daps
I think joe is always going to get bad deals because something about his personality rubs people the wrong way and it stops him from getting little things like bonuses and raises. He just isn’t likeable and another thing is these old white businessmen factor in things like family into their decisions. Someone like jay gets all kinds of deals cause he comes off as a “family man” while joe has nothing but love and hip hop stars on his arm. It is what it is

So far from the truth ....

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The black owned chicken shop ain’t doing chit for black people either so should we say fukk them and go to kfc. So black business must do something for black people to be recognized as a black owned business?
Not to detour the thread but this has always been the issue with black capitalism being the key to black liberation in this country.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Such a bad decision by Joe to bring up anything Tahiry related.

He has music out where he admits to punching her in the ribs. He has an interview with Angela Yee where he said he mushed her in the face while her nose was broken from getting punched by another man. He is also on camera laughing at her about the broken nose.

He has other songs where he admits to "hemming up" Ether Baxter. He has an interview on Breakfast Club where he admits to holding Esther Baxter down and sitting on her stomach when she was pregnant.
and thats just the stuff off the top of my head that I remember and he cant deny because of video/audio. Im sure there is plenty more stuff out there.
There are other women that have made accusations against him in interviews as well.
His history with woman is bad.

His best bet was to just not mention her. His second best bet was to admit he was physical with her and she was the same, and they both grew over the years and became different people. He could have even tied his drug use and therapy in and throw in some "Man of God now" bullshyt.

But he is so arrogant that he cant stay out of his own way and has to pop off at any moment to have more content for the pod. He knows Rory and Mal wont cross him because they want that check. Maybe he felt comfortable saying something because a re-up with Spotify deal wasnt happening.

But its shocking to me in this climate how careless he is with this shyt.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Such a bad decision by Joe to bring up anything Tahiry related.

He has music out where he admits to punching her in the ribs. He has an interview with Angela Yee where he said he mushed her in the face while her nose was broken from getting punched by another man. He is also on camera laughing at her about the broken nose.

He has other songs where he admits to "hemming up" Ether Baxter. He has an interview on Breakfast Club where he admits to holding Esther Baxter down and sitting on her stomach when she was pregnant.
and thats just the stuff off the top of my head that I remember and he cant deny because of video/audio. Im sure there is plenty more stuff out there.
There are other women that have made accusations against him in interviews as well.
His history with woman is bad.

His best bet was to just not mention her. His second best bet was to admit he was physical with her and she was the same, and they both grew over the years and became different people. He could have even tied his drug use and therapy in and throw in some "Man of God now" bullshyt.

But he is so arrogant that he cant stay out of his own way and has to pop off at any moment to have more content for the pod. He knows Rory and Mal wont cross him because they want that check. Maybe he felt comfortable saying something because a re-up with Spotify deal wasnt happening.

But its shocking to me in this climate how careless he is with this shyt.

Damn, almost as much of a piece of shyt as Zeke Elliot :sas1: