The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I think he's purposely conducting his pods this way cause they only have 6 episodes left on the contract. Why give Spotify the numbers ? This could be how they're thinking

That's obvious. What's not obvious to them is this tantrum is just going to halt any momentum he thought he was bringing into the next deal.

If you are going to be The Shade Room Comments podcast, you can't afford to take the last 4 bars off to prove a point. The people seeking that content are going to get their fix somehere else by the time he pops back out.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's obvious. What's not obvious to them is this tantrum is just going to halt any momentum he thought he was bringing into the next deal.

If you are going to be The Shade Room Comments podcast, you can't afford to take the last 4 bars off to prove a point. The people seeking that content are going to get their fix somehere else by the time he pops back out.
Pops back out where? They not gonna stop cause they leaving Spotify lol. It’s still gonna be in parks basement like always.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really underestimated how many of you nikkas love the gossip and love and hip hop deep dives.

40 minute segments on a Summer Walker post type shyt

These last 2 eps were great

There's a shift in culture going on right now that will determine the next few decades for black people

Joe is speaking in this context

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Podcasts on Spotify are free. You don’t gotta pay to listen. So how he make them 9 figures:dwillhuh:
This ain't telling the whole story breh

Free ain't always free

Spotify is going all in on podcasts for a reason

You might as well ask the same for Rogan and Michelle Obama

If these free podcasts aint generating money, why throw the bag at them???

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Why HBO drop him?
U think joe could get his own HBO show?

I like Joe Budden and the podcast too for what it is. But I just feel like he’s holding on to a lot of nothing. Maybe I’m wrong. Actually would prefer that I’m wrong.

It really depends on what the offer was.if it was atleast $20 million I think he’s trippin. Those Pullup interviews and a revolt show will never net him that much income. Unless he’s planning on releasing an album and they want part of that to.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
U think joe could get his own HBO show?

I like Joe Budden and the podcast too for what it is. But I just feel like he’s holding on to a lot of nothing. Maybe I’m wrong. Actually would prefer that I’m wrong.

It really depends on what the offer was.if it was atleast $20 million I think he’s trippin. Those Pullup interviews and a revolt show will never net him that much income. Unless he’s planning on releasing an album and they want part of that to.
If you believe him, he said he made more doing 8 pull ups then he did a whole year of Spotify

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
All this podcast business talk is boring.

Either take the deal & shut the fukk up, or leave the deal & shut the fukk up. All these unnecessary subs & shots coming to/from Budden, CTG, and these other podcasters is corny.
Buddens even drew the contract up himself why is he complaining :skip: