The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you do know a good portion of joes audience loves the rants. Bet you these episodes will have the most streams and views probably this year

shyt the podcast is built around joes rants
Pretty much. My favorite pods was the ones after George Floyd about empowerment and systematic racism and now these. Honesty this is the real shyt. Same dudes in here will be like “joe does no research” begging him to go back to the topics he never did research on lol

who gives a fukk about summer Walker or Nicki right now, or even meg and Tory when joe is here with something he passionate about and all the media is talking bout lol. If you a regular fan of the show and hear him speaking on power to the creators this is the eps you gonna love.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne and joe are like kanye and drake, they keep trying to front like they’re cool ( at least they used to) with each other but they’re really enemies.
Skip to 36 seconds, It's clear they talking about Budden... giggling :francis:

Budden is competition for Charlamagne.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

he is lowkey is but it would be dumb for them to come at each other and I understand why Joe said and specifying that its not necessarily an attack on Charla

Charla is in the radio hall of fame and grew power 105 to what they are today because of his team. There's power in knowing YOU grew a company's brand and recognition because of YOUR voice and journalist techniques

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Joe been lurking here from SOHH days
I actually remember him asking for passwords there lol
the shyt he was quoting it felt too much like it was from this thread

"yall be saying Joe likes to burn his own bridges"
:skip:this nikka lurkin as we speak

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
the shyt he was quoting it felt too much like it was from this thread

"yall be saying Joe likes to burn his own bridges"
:skip:this nikka lurkin as we speak
Nah that's just the general sentiment from Twitter.

I only know about the SOHH connection because i think other people used to lurk there heavy. Granted the actual SOHH website was more relevant and had traction, so it's natural people would check the boards

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How? Charlamagne is the lead mic on a nationally syndicated radio show...and he has a podcast and an interview show and a Comedy Central television show about to drop, etc...People may not realize just how big of a market radio is and how many people it reaches, they're not on the same level at all. I think he just realizes what type of person Joe Budden is so he has an "i told you so" attitude when Budden and his business situations implode. I think Budden has a shtick and a lot of times he's just full of shyt, just trying to build up his gimmick with the talk he does...but I think he's more of an artist than a move maker...that's why this shyt happens to him

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How? Charlamagne is the lead mic on a nationally syndicated radio show...and he has a podcast and an interview show and a Comedy Central television show about to drop, etc...People may not realize just how big of a market radio is and how many people it reaches, they're not on the same level at all. I think he just realizes what type of person Joe Budden is so he has an "i told you so" attitude when Budden and his business situations implode. I think Budden has a shtick and a lot of times he's just full of shyt, just trying to build up his gimmick with the talk he does...but I think he's more of an artist than a move maker...that's why this shyt happens to him
It's really not difficult to gleam what Budden is about. On the surface it appears like he's an emotional hot head who keeps jeopardizing his own opportunities.

But beneath all that i think he's about absolute ownership and being allowed to create whatever vision he has in his mind. It's partly the reason why he has a rocky relationship with the music industry.

Daps

the good old days :wow::ufdup:

A lot of people are too stupid to realize that if Dame's company paid for the tour, Roca-Fella, the jackets should say Roca-Fella, not Def Jam.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden doesn’t deserve Charlamagne money.