The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't listened to today's pod yet, nobody pointed out to Joe that Usher pointed for her to switch sides?

Not sure why tweets aren't embedding now but tweet shows the vid Joe was hyperventilating about

https://x.com/Chatnikka101/status/1834880196245123076?t=dt2zpyxWPoQtKqeDr7zz3w&s=19

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Joe is being used by somebody as a proxy to get off hate. There’s absolutely no reason he should be this mad at Tyla, its random asf

Unless they turned down an interview.
Tyla hate is algo games.
I haven't listened to today's pod yet, nobody pointed out to Joe that Usher pointed for her to switch sides?

Not sure why tweets aren't embedding now but tweet shows the vid Joe was hyperventilating about

0G1sMd9.gif

But with that specific account, the forum filters the name because it has nikka in the username, so cant embed his. I had the same issue posting one of his tweets. if it's a video. Right click the vid and click "copy vid address" or w/e pops up. You can use that link instead of and embed it, on top of doing what I made an example of in the gif.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish they had someone like a “stat boy” - make informative corrections to steer the convo towards the right direction

On episode 757
These idiots completely ignored the kid had FBI visits, prior to his dad gifting him the AR.
His relative called the school 30 minutes prior to the shooting

Took’em 10 minutes within the convo to acknowledge that

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wish they had someone like a “stat boy” - make informative corrections to steer the convo towards the right direction

On episode 757
These idiots completely ignored the kid had FBI visits, prior to his dad gifting him the AR.
His relative called the school 30 minutes prior to the shooting

Took’em 10 minutes within the convo to acknowledge that
Yeah, even though I don’t watch Rogan like that, I like that he has the Jamie dude to pull shyt up with the quickness.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems obvious that a lot of media people dislike Tyla because her team does all the things that labels stopped focusing on with new artists: defending and protecting their artist, making demands of media, and declining interviews if you don't play ball. That Breakfast Club interview where CTG ambushed her trying to misrepresent the race topic was probably the last time we'll see her do certain types of urban media.

I'd imagine Joe sees the play, recognizes that everything is lined up for her to be a superstar in a few years, but he's mad he can't play a role in the journey. But why would her camp want her to go on this show? So Joe can go on some random rant, say passive aggressive shyt, ask her detailed questions about her music deal etc? Nah fukk that. I get it.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
joe likes to play off his hate as " what the masses see"

flip" would you sit down with her"

joe " she got 1 album and a couple slaps!"

i swear on god i shouted out " thats the same as you :dahell:!!!!"

then dude said something like " shes an industry plant get her the fukk ouuta here"

dude hate on the girl is weird