The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah logic is corny and its been plenty of evidence on the pod of him being a corny weirdo. They had a whole segment of him talking to his dad crazy and every one in the room felt the same

I dont agree with the shyt about tyla but the shyt about Logic was spot on and always has been

Calling his dad a nikka and cursing at him in front of the world, trying to lil bro his father basically

He def got some sort of self hate, identity issues and its not hard to spot. It's been plenty of clips
Its a lot of corny weirdos that Joe gives a pass too or refuses to criticize like he does Logic.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Its a lot of corny weirdos that Joe gives a pass too or refuses to criticize like he does Logic.

I'm sure that's the case for everyone we all pick and choose in life. I'm speaking specifically about Logic cause that's the name you said, I don't lump him in with tyla. Logic has proved Joe's point several times over

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Still catching up but that Doechii interview could've been Patreon, especially the "Joesberg" portion of the questions. But sum of that shyt they were playin' sounded aite :ehh:

Lol @ Joe's 'professional' girlfriend tryna cracc him ova the head for a Range :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
joe likes to play off his hate as " what the masses see"

flip" would you sit down with her"

joe " she got 1 album and a couple slaps!"

i swear on god i shouted out " thats the same as you :dahell:!!!!"

then dude said something like " shes an industry plant get her the fukk ouuta here"

dude hate on the girl is weird

Funny thing is that nicca was dikk riding that 1 album with a few slaps when it first dropped. Made a cpl joints off there his sleeper & everything which is how you know he phony & just engagement farming---or def got a decline for an interview 😂

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas killing joe coincidentally taking a vacation when diddy gets picked up :dead:

Also that "these bytches ruining the freakoffs" was trash when joe said it after the cassie shyt, defending Diddy. It aged even horribly now with the diddy shyt ramping back up and the prosecutor defining what a "freak off" was.
"Among other things, COMBS' sexual abuse of women included causing them to engage in frequent, days-long sexual activity with male commercial sex workers, some of whom were transported over state lines. These events, which COMBS referred to as "Freak Offs," were elaborate sex performances that COMBS arranged, directed, and often electronically recorded. To ensure participation in Freak Offs, COMBS used violence and intimidation, and leveraged his power over victims—power he obtained through obtaining and distributing narcotics to them, exploiting his financial support to them and threatening to cut off the same, and controlling their careers. COMBS also threatened his victims, including by threatening to expose the embarrassing and sensitive recordings he made of Freak Offs if the women did not comply with his demands."

:picard:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
My patreon still active for another week or so...

My God this episode without Joe...if I still had an active subscription....I would not after listening to that garbage