The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-16-024542.png

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And be the first one to talk about how Mel couldn’t jam him up/He wouldn’t hit…..

Its cause yo ugly ass would never have a chance :what:
Remember when one of them JBP nikkas was puttin the inside joke of the group about someone [ICE] breath smelling like dog shyt out there.

I think it was Mal :russ:
ICE dog shyt breathe having ass would be never stand a chance with Mel.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember when one of them JBP nikkas was puttin the inside joke of the group about someone [ICE] breath smelling like dog shyt out there.

I think it was Mal :russ:
ICE dog shyt breathe having ass would be never stand a chance with Mel.
Lol yeah

Then on one of the early episodes after Ice joined, Joe brough it up again to him about how they had to tell him :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That whole Tyla thing was weird. It reminds me of his hatred towards Meg too. Shyt is mad cringey to see a grown azz man hating on these young women like that. Most of the complaints about Joe I never really pay much attention to, but this shyt is mad weird.
Same with logic

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Same with logic

Nah logic is corny and its been plenty of evidence on the pod of him being a corny weirdo. They had a whole segment of him talking to his dad crazy and every one in the room felt the same

I dont agree with the shyt about tyla but the shyt about Logic was spot on and always has been

Calling his dad a nikka and cursing at him in front of the world, trying to lil bro his father basically

He def got some sort of self hate, identity issues and its not hard to spot. It's been plenty of clips

Last edited: