Reppin
Baltimore
IMG-2067.png

Bout to go full patreon, he want that ferrari lol
I think February is when Mel and Flips contracts are up :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Ices take on the Tyreek Hill situation made me definetly look at him even worse then we already do.. Ice is a straight 🦝🦝🦝
Ehhhh, i can’t call coin on this situation cuh. We know we black and the game already rigged. Tyreek ain’t deserve none of that, and the cop was definitely on one, but Reek shoulda knew the drill. These nikkas use tinted windows as a reason to get active on us. We ain’t white, all that don’t bang on my window shyt put the battery in that bytch ass nikka cop

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ehhhh, i can’t call coin on this situation cuh. We know we black and the game already rigged. Tyreek ain’t deserve none of that, and the cop was definitely on one, but Reek shoulda knew the drill. These nikkas use tinted windows as a reason to get active on us. We ain’t white, all that don’t bang on my window shyt put the battery in that bytch ass nikka cop
The cop should've known the drill. Celebrity/Superstar privilege overrides whatever bum ass privilege the cop would usually have over regular folks. Guarantee he wouldn't do that shyt to Spoelstra, Cristobal, or the Dolphins coach or even somebody like Pitbull.

Hope he gets dude fired like he been calling for. Fucck Him :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thinking a
The cop should've known the drill. Celebrity/Superstar privilege overrides whatever bum ass privilege the cop would usually have over regular folks. Guarantee he wouldn't do that shyt to Spoelstra, Cristobal, or the Dolphins coach or even somebody like Pitbull.

Other cop went way overboard on jumpin on Reek's back when Reek said go slow because he just had surgery on his knee. Then one of the punk ass cops gonna saying "guess you had surgery on your ears too since you can't listen".

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree, fukk that nikka.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Its been proven time and time again that dont work. Would only be fuccking himself.

Content creators NEED youtube to grow.

He the same dumb nikka that managed by a retarded jew who said Shannon should have paywalled the Katt interview. How much Shannon brand has exploded since that is crazy. This recent Shannon thing you could say staged or whatever but his merch been sellin out, he gone mad viral again was just on Kai Cenat stream and is already one of the top tier media personalities. Joe tried goofy shyt to go viral mad times he just don't got the juice I know it kill him seein nikkas like Shan pass him up effortlessly so him doublin down on that Patreon shyt might make sense to him and Ian dumbasses

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He the same dumb nikka that managed by a retarded jew who said Shannon should have paywalled the Katt interview. How much Shannon brand has exploded since that is crazy. This recent Shannon thing you could say staged or whatever but his merch been sellin out, he gone mad viral again was just on Kai Cenat stream and is already one of the top tier media personalities. Joe tried goofy shyt to go viral mad times he just don't got the juice I know it kill him seein nikkas like Shan pass him up effortlessly so him doublin down on that Patreon shyt might make sense to him and Ian dumbasses
He also seem to be trying to veer into AK's lane with the gossip shyt and "I'm hearing from behind the scenes that such and such" type of shyt to try and go viral he been doing of late. Been doing that a whole lot more of late.