The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Cam and Jazzy are still together and he in interviews talking like that, she a dumbass.......

But he the breadwinner and she'd be on OF letting loose without him so :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe better light that bytch ass nikka up…

He aint got room to be saying NOTHING after the past 6 months

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Their faces/reactions
Ipjt65d.png

DC7gi0D.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Joe gotta make his peace with fumbling a lane to some big pod money due to his own actions. I’m sick of hearing him complain damn near every time somebody gets a bag or some shyt popping

Truth.com

Although I will say he didn’t seem like he was complaining when be was talking about the pod deals. He was more so pointing out how the game has changed and evolved and how people are getting to these bags.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe always giving passive aggressive slight hate when podders get bags :mjlol:

But he’s also getting mad annoying to listen to when he talks about the economics of the music business. Firstly he dikk rides regular employees that fukk over young ignorant artists and hates on artists. Saying they don’t make any money, but somehow strictly focuses on first week numbers of new albums. Not streaming of the whole catalogue and the total sales, and magically he forgets how big portion is made up of live shows — perhaps cause he struggles to do them.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He went over it on his personal pod, like a yearish ago. It was after the miko shyt, but about the miko shyt.

Fake edit:
I found my post on it. I misremembered kenyon gettin 1.5M, he was get half a mil. I forgot he wasnt on every day like that. So my bad on that.

I shortened the post to only mention the deal stuff

was covered in this vid

It was another vid where he showed the exact agreement with underdog leasing his channel. Underdog pays $1 per subscriber on there while they lease it and it(along with everything else) goes back to gil when the partnership over. He broke down the payment situation. He has a production company or something. He said UnderDog handles all expenses. Underdog pays everyone, including himself as an employee. If Josiah was getting 1.5M on the first year, you know gil gettin paid more. He said he gets paid twice. Once as the employee and again off the backend thru his production company.

The miko shyt fukked Mccants out of getting his contract renewed with everyone else, but it seems that got squared away for this season im guessing.

You always solid on your shyt so I believed you for sure. I know a few times on the show that money from the show was brought up the cohosts all had big ass smiles talking that it pays well so those numbers don't surprise me.