The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They're talking about these internet catch a predator shows. They're claiming it's actors.
Ahh, No one is gonna take money to be seen as a predator. Especially in a social media age where you get found out and lose your job and shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This Trump discussion just proved Marc's point from last week completely.....and you got the whole male cast members except Parks eating that bullshyt up. These fools really out here talmbout Trump killed that shyt....did we watch the same video? :what:

This our problem, we let these hip hop nikkas influence our opinion when that shyt shouldn't even apply....Joe Budden is not in my tax bracket, he's far above it. So of course he gon benefit more to a Trump presidency compared to my blue collar working black ass who is now being threatened with potential police immunity.....after just seeing an innocent black woman killed on camera no less. This goof ass nikka Ray talmbout "that shyt was kinda hard"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

GUPfQetWMAAIRum

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
This Trump discussion just proved Marc's point from last week completely.....and you got the whole male cast members except Parks eating that bullshyt up. These fools really out here talmbout Trump killed that shyt....did we watch the same video? :what:

This our problem, we let these hip hop nikkas influence our opinion when that shyt shouldn't even apply....Joe Budden is not in my tax bracket, he's far above it. So of course he gon benefit more to a Trump presidency compared to my blue collar working black ass who is now being threatened with potential police immunity.....after just seeing an innocent black woman killed on camera no less. This goof ass nikka Ray talmbout "that shyt was kinda hard"
Dawg I was heated, somebody please ban them political discussions that shyt was embarrassing