Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Now you have to share a vacation story

I don't have to share shyt lol

I'm not on a "premier broadcast" or the "best pod in the worldwide web" gettin' paid beaucoup dollas to wax poetic to an audience.

But if u feel so inclined, u can easily search threads TLR where I've talked about vacays wit the wife like Vegas where we popped our 1st edible & went hit da streets or our 1st cruise where sum funny shyt happened @ dinner.

Yanno, anything that shows some sort of personality, humor or whatever. Going to Iceland next month for a nicca bday & Im sure I'll have something to talk about other than Roscoe & em over in Reykjavík got paper long as da mountains ova there.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I don't have to share shyt lol

I'm not on a "premier broadcast" or the "best pod in the worldwide web" gettin' paid beaucoup dollas to wax poetic to an audience.

But if u feel so inclined, u can easily search threads TLR where I've talked about vacays wit the wife like Vegas where we popped our 1st edible & went hit da streets or our 1st cruise where sum funny shyt happened @ dinner.

Yanno, anything that shows some sort of personality, humor or whatever. Going to Iceland next month for a nicca bday & Im sure I'll have something to talk about other than Roscoe & em over in Reykjavík got paper long as da mountains ova there.
Something told me that would pay off lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1. shyt like this should be discussed offpod, not on pod that will cause drama. But COE ig
2. Watch dumb nikkas and joe dikk eaters come in here and complain "why you discussing contract shyt and who fired!!?!? just enjoy the pod and stop looking for drama!!!" Joe putting shyt like this out here is why it gets discussed.

Mannn lol

GTmQKdqWcAEWeJ6.jpg:large

I been fuccin' wit Joe since he was making music---damn near on sum stan shyt byke in the day, postin' on the JBTV forums when breh was makin' dingy JBTV vids wit Tahiry & even I don't feel the need to defend breh or his bs the way sum of these niccas do :russ:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Tyla is coloured, which in SA just means mixed. Trevor Noah is coloured, although his mother is full Xhosa (black). She's part Indian and Irish, but also part Zulu and Mauritian.

She makes amapiano music, which is black house music. No matter what market she is trying to attract - UK, US, SA - she has to appeal to black folks everywhere because those are the people who listen to amapiano. And amapiano is a popular genre of music in her homeland.
I, like most people outside of Southern Africa, don’t know shyt about the racial dynamics of South Africa. I don’t know why people keep on trying to cast their own dynamics on other countries :snoop:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Tyla is coloured, which in SA just means mixed. Trevor Noah is coloured, although his mother is full Xhosa (black). She's part Indian and Irish, but also part Zulu and Mauritian.

She makes amapiano music, which is black house music. No matter what market she is trying to attract - UK, US, SA - she has to appeal to black folks everywhere because those are the people who listen to amapiano. And amapiano is a popular genre of music in her homeland.
Trevor is not colored. He’s just classified as mixed. Colored doesn’t just mean mixed.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is wrong.

Colored doesn't just mean mixed in SA. Those people see themselves as a completely different race and culture. Historically they stood side by side with cacs against South Africans.

For much of apartheid coloureds could vote but they could not run for office. They got better schooling than blacks but were segregated from whites.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
For much of apartheid coloureds could vote but they could not run for office. They got better schooling than blacks but were segregated from whites.
And they embraced their position above South Africans, they fought alongside cacs to oppose ending apartheid. They view Africans as a lesser race, just like cacs.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And they embraced their position above South Africans, they fought alongside cacs to oppose ending apartheid. They view Africans as a lesser race, just like cacs.
Breh sound like he reading some google/surface level facts on shyt and trying prove ppl wrong who know more about the deeper issue than him.