The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

1. shyt like this should be discussed offpod, not on pod that will cause drama. But COE ig
2. Watch dumb nikkas and joe dikk eaters come in here and complain "why you discussing contract shyt and who fired!!?!? just enjoy the pod and stop looking for drama!!!" Joe putting shyt like this out here is why it gets discussed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Joe saying he won't review Eminem cause he loves Royce is a straight backhanded compliment.

He should've just said, I recuse myself cause I have prior close relations with Em.

Instead it sounds like Royce is the most sensitive dikk riding bytch boy when it comes to Em as everyone already suspects he is :mjlol:

That's bullshyt lol

For one, the album is kinda hard. I understand what he said about not wanting the type of content at this stage in his life, no rush to listen to it. But to not say anything about it because of Royce, especially when it's a solid project is some weirdo shyt and if I was Royce I'd tell him to cut that shyt out.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yea....wrappin' up that last pod & Idc wat you brehs is talmbout with the pander shyt, that ish (no pun) was a breath of fresh air and made for a much better pod. Nicca Joe had to mute it up most times cuz MLH actually come with facts + common sense + don't depend on Joe for his check & can challenge him.

And Mel was allowed to get her shyr off too cuz breh the only one up there not worried about her looks, dating life or succin her toes lol