Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wish this nikka would SHUT THE FUCCK UP when music is playing :snoop:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Other than the faulty election projections that might be the result of a jaded demo Marc Lamont Hill seems ok on here.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's NOT looking good for the GOP this election. Hell, that whore Boebert is repping a different district and still may lose to a hometown darling, more grounded candidate, something to watch for.

They really, reaaaaally went into the election against Biden without hedging their bets. The fact that Trump didn't benefit from almost getting his head blown off says it all, even before the multiple shifts in tone. This is also not me giving the Dems the benefit of doubt that they planned this shift in momentum; they didn't. Pelosi and the money gang just pulled the plug at the last second and lucked into the Democratic excitement for the VP race, the bad JD Vance pick (again, not hedging their bets and getting a boring autocrat in there), and giving Kamala the Jordan Love treatment sitting behind Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay.

I'm not black but its also sensationalism to say that black men love Trump. Not really. Tariq and that Kevin Samuels bullshyt doesn't really translate off the internet. Only black women hate him more, and third place ain't even close. The only black celebs publicly behind him are the ones scamming their fans with crypto.

-----

So over the Tory shyt. He had some internet moments and that's it. I promise you he was only internet famous. We never cared that much.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Trump didn't benefit from almost getting his head blown off says it all, even before the multiple shifts in tone.
He couldnt benefit from it because it's hard to run your campaign on "this maga guy tries to take out the maga candidate". They probably dont want to delve too deep into why he would shoot someone he was voting for either.

JD Vance - Apparently that pick came from his son and was the "techbros" pick. So Trump may be stuck with him if he wants to tech backing.

Celebs like 50/Ye/Snoop/Wayne etc dont help the black men for trump perception at all.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Joe knows what he's doing.

It would be very easy to say off air.. Oh you and Parks listened to the em album? You wanna review it? Cool. Don't ask me about it. I didn't listen to it and didn't plan on it

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Other than the faulty election projections that might be the result of a jaded demo Marc Lamont Hill seems ok on here.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's NOT looking good for the GOP this election. Hell, that whore Boebert is repping a different district and still may lose to a hometown darling, more grounded candidate, something to watch for.

They really, reaaaaally went into the election against Biden without hedging their bets. The fact that Trump didn't benefit from almost getting his head blown off says it all, even before the multiple shifts in tone. This is also not me giving the Dems the benefit of doubt that they planned this shift in momentum; they didn't. Pelosi and the money gang just pulled the plug at the last second and lucked into the Democratic excitement for the VP race, the bad JD Vance pick (again, not hedging their bets and getting a boring autocrat in there), and giving Kamala the Jordan Love treatment sitting behind Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay.

I'm not black but its also sensationalism to say that black men love Trump. Not really. Tariq and that Kevin Samuels bullshyt doesn't really translate off the internet. Only black women hate him more, and third place ain't even close. The only black celebs publicly behind him are the ones scamming their fans with crypto.

-----

So over the Tory shyt. He had some internet moments and that's it. I promise you he was only internet famous. We never cared that much.
The thing is maga never thought that democrats would force Biden to step back. They went all in against Biden. if anything this election is showing us some white ppl who we thought were allies, are actually no allies at all with their soft trump support. Is Trump charismatic? Yes. But there is no reason anybody in their right mind should vote him or any republican. either you vote against republicans or dont vote at all....them nikkas are unhinged

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe knows what he's doing.

It would be very easy to say off air.. Oh you and Parks listened to the em album? You wanna review it? Cool. Don't ask me about it. I didn't listen to it and didn't plan on it
Joe Budden: "I saw the comments on twitter and reddit about the fans wanting me to review the Em album. Royce saw them too, hell yall lit his ig up! He hit me up talking about why he being accused of stopping the review. My man gave me the greenlight to review it. *add a lil more sauce* So yall get yall wish *fake tired sigh* We gonna cover the em album."

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The pod doesn't work when Joe can only bounce off of Mel. Ice doesn't really know to argue, and Flip just shouts louder anytime he's in an argument. The constant Mel teasing got so old so quickly.

Ray Daniels is just as know-nothing as Flip except without all the histrionics.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If somebody getting paid, to be a pedo, that's wild. That's sticking with you for life. I don't believe it. It's just alot pedos around