The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What did Meg do to Joe? He sends a shot at her anytime he can.
Nothing.

He says she screwed over someone he cool/friends with. With now he acts though, he may be lying or stretching the truth there just to get hate off/justify his hate :yeshrug:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Nothing.

He says she screwed over someone he cool/friends with. With now he acts though, he may be lying or stretching the truth there just to get hate off/justify his hate :yeshrug:

Joe is a Tory Lanez guy
It just comes off as real "bytch made"
A rich grown man hating on a young successful black woman is nasty work.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RichYung

Double standards getting to be crazy on here dawg. If Dot and TDE kept PND or someone OVO affiliated from performing in LA…we would hear victory laps. Instead I gotta hear lame ass Marc Lamont Hill say it’s weak
That’s how it goes. It Drake had to cancel a show in LA they’d be talking crazy. Can’t take nikkas serious

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
"I guarantee when you get out the shower and wipe off, the towel stink" :dead:
"You think cuz you got some new shoes it gonna make that bullshyt outfit better :jbhmm: " :dead:
called him a freaky forklift driver :lolbron:
Flip was getting cooked and had to turn around and hide his laugh a couple times

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s more of them type nikkas than you know…. It’s a profitable lane tho. So they gon’ rock out. Umar is one also
I think Joe underestimated how lost Marc was on that. Meg is about to be in serious hot water. This ain’t going away. People forget Pardi, her ex-BF, literally had to make a diss song against her lies.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Joe underestimated how lost Marc was on that. Meg is about to be in serious hot water. This ain’t going away. People forget Pardi, her ex-BF, literally had to make a diss song against her lies.
Joe and them up there Lowkey be on the same shyt as Lamont (outside of ish) just to a lower degree. They know what he does.