The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RichYung

Double standards getting to be crazy on here dawg. If Dot and TDE kept PND or someone OVO affiliated from performing in LA…we would hear victory laps. Instead I gotta hear lame ass Marc Lamont Hill say it’s weak

That’s how it goes. It Drake had to cancel a show in LA they’d be talking crazy. Can’t take nikkas serious
Would there be victory laps if the consensus was that Drake won though?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know who he is but I hate how Joe stupid ass waits until 30 mins after the show starts to introduce the guest :beli:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I will say it & continue to say it again---no, p*ssy doesn't belong on a pedestal, BUT, there is no way this woman should let the likes of Joe, Ish, Ice & fuccin' Flip come at her neck the way they do :mjlol:
Flip don't be coming at her like that. nikka said on the last Patreon he bought some of her old magazines off Ebay and used to jack off to her :bryan:

Ice gotta STFU though....

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Marc Lamont went on a Pander-Thon. Glad them nikkas calling him out.

Not every dude that dares disagree with Joe is pandering. Flip's also a dumbass; just because someone gets immunity doesn't mean they're guilty or connected to the crime. There's literally a (pre-crazy) Supreme Court case that establishes this.