The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish avoided them in DC when he was with his girl as well. Ish been with his girl for like 7-8 years and Joe still hasn’t met her lol.

I find this strange. They talk on how close they are etc but Joe still has yet to meet Ish's girl. I think only Ice has?
Cause Joe a foul ass nikka and tried to fukk his ex. Ish one of those forgive but never forget guys and I dont blame him

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
@RichYung

Double standards getting to be crazy on here dawg. If Dot and TDE kept PND or someone OVO affiliated from performing in LA…we would hear victory laps. Instead I gotta hear lame ass Marc Lamont Hill say it’s weak
What kind of bullshyt strawman is this? We have no idea how people react. You just throwing this bullshyt out for no reason. If he wants to beef with the rest of TDE then call them out, don't play no behind the scenes snake games. And folks wonder why so many were way too happy to diss Drake in the first place.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
What kind of bullshyt strawman is this? We have no idea how people react. You just throwing this bullshyt out for no reason. If he wants to beef with the rest of TDE then call them out, don't play no behind the scenes snake games. And folks wonder why so many were way too happy to diss Drake in the first place.
Except he’s had bars for years dawg insinuating if not openly saying if he has problems with artists they won’t be allowed in Canada.