The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

Why do I see a 4hour clip of Joe Budden spaces?

Clearly this dude prefers the spaces over the pod now. Them ‘stans’ in there provide pushback and other subjects to discuss

:mjlol:

If Joe could monetise Spaces
Joe comes off like he lives a sad lonely existence. He's proof that just cause you get money don't mean you'll be happy. I could be wrong. But it seems he has no friends, no one to hang around or talk to, has to trick to get women, and always complaining about his "friends"/employees kicking it without him.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe comes off like he lives a sad lonely existence. He's proof that just cause you get money don't mean you'll be happy. I could be wrong. But it seems he has no friends, no one to hang around or talk to, has to trick to get women, and always complaining about his "friends"/employees kicking it without him.
you know damn well it's no "comes off like". everything you said is exactly wtf it is with that miserable man.

i hope this pregnancy announcement happened right before or during today's podcast taping so we can hear him be pissed off and in a bad mood, while saying he doesn't care. i hope she's pregnant and engaged to Brent Faiyaz too so hatin ass Joe could be even more pissed off.

and anybody who really believed Joe would take the crew on a paid vacation, or go on vacation with them at all, must've just started listening to the podcast a year ago or something. i knew that wasn't going to happen when they first about talked it a few weeks ago. dude would avoid paying his staff if he could.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They've been "trying" to do a pod vacation for over a year now, it always came down to location and time. They'd barely agree on the location. They've never agreed on a timeframe until recently and even that was shakey. Its never gonna happen they can't even schedule a monopoly night. Melyssa still ain't made them mac n cheese

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It's not brent. He posted on his IG that it was "fake news".
But yea Joe probably dislikes Brent because he may have been smashing Cyn last year. There were pics of them floating around :yeshrug:

It seems Rory was his hangout buddy. Same musical tastes and industry shyt. Along with mal a times. New crew I could only see Flip willing to hang out with Joe, but Joe dont fukk with flip's antics like that. Seems none of them fukk with Joe off pod and got they own lil circles of ppl they really fukk with. Seems last time they had a group/pod thing was the tank concert.

Joe gotta resort to doing shyt with sadee son :francis:
Would be funny if Trey put that in a bar. "My dad spent more time with his new chick's son than me. They taking pics for the world to see :mjcry:"

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
It's not brent. He posted on his IG that it was "fake news".
But yea Joe probably dislikes Brent because he may have been smashing Cyn last year. There were pics of them floating around :yeshrug:

It seems Rory was his hangout buddy. Same musical tastes and industry shyt. Along with mal a times. New crew I could only see Flip willing to hang out with Joe, but Joe dont fukk with flip's antics like that. Seems none of them fukk with Joe off pod and got they own lil circles of ppl they really fukk with. Seems last time they had a group/pod thing was the tank concert.

Joe gotta resort to doing shyt with sadee son :francis:
Would be funny if Trey put that in a bar. "My dad spent more time with his new chick's son than me. They taking pics for the world to see :mjcry:"

Ish avoided them in DC when he was with his girl as well. Ish been with his girl for like 7-8 years and Joe still hasn’t met her lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Just the fact that his main recreational activity is going to strip clubs in his 40s tells me all I need to know. That's not normal middle aged behavior unless you're a burned out divorced guy, a creep, or a well off-to-rich guy who can never have real relationships. He fits all of those descriptions. He's a sex pest and seems insufferable to be around as a friend or lover.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These nikkas wasting 20 minutes to start on this mel/pool shyt again :beli:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I find this strange. They talk on how close they are etc but Joe still has yet to meet Ish's girl. I think only Ice has?
During the thanksgiving party podcast they had last year Joe farted right next to ice and his girl and fanned it close to them, I understand completely why they wouldn't have their girls around Joe nasty ass.