The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I thought Ish and Joe were making weak points on the lies topic. There's a difference between a lie and an error. A lie is me saying some fly shyt because I'm trying to win by any means. You 36 in a karate class, you have 1 hot album, etc. An error is a mistake that suggests you didn't prepare your material well enough, and that can be critiqued. The "b-sharp" line is an error. The Mother I Sober thing is an error. These types of things tell me he either has too many chefs in the kitchen putting lyrics together OR he doesn't have someone overseeing the operation and saying "keep this, remove that, etc." You can clearly tell Kendrick got somebody overseeing his shyt.

Mr. Morale's streams going up is a perfect example of errors hurting you. People are so invested in this battle they're listening to that album for the first time just to see if Kendrick was really molested. And when they realize he wasn't molested, what happens to Drake's cache in their mind? That's why Drake is losing. People are seeing through the facade. No one can verify the domestic violence, secret daughter, etc shyt. But when people look at the things we CAN verify....it starts to look ugly for Drake. Losing the audience's trust is like losing their respect. And that's how you end up like...Meek.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Joe spoke on that shyt about Drake targeting nikkas girls and claims that everyone was just jealous of him.

In real life nobody would want someone like Drake around them, he's the literal definition of a fukk nikka. It makes sense that his peers don't trust him.

Ain't Joe the exact same way? He probably taught him that trifling shyt :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ain't Joe the exact same way? He probably taught him that trifling shyt :heh:
Joe is a fukk nikka in other ways, he probably has fukked someone's girl before. But I don't think Joe has a history of going after women his friends are talking to.