The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yo Ice is annoying now that I think about it :russ:
You can't joke with him, but he can joke with you, and he never wants to admit when he makes mistakes.

First he said Future wasn't on Epic, then tried to clean it up and say he meant that his deal is licensed through them.

nikka just say you wrong :russ:

Then he damn near wanted to fight them instead of just admitting he said "Takeout" instead of "Takeoff" when they were talking about CB/Quavo.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I do like how they circled back to the beginning of the track… I have a appreciation for all 3 parts but calmly dissing a nikka over Teddy Pendergass is absurd.. but like Ice said I’m glad he didn’t stay on it to long :dame:… Ish mood was needed because it represented all of the Drake stans in the moment and the lack of objectivity.. I do think everyone else has been appreciative of both sides.. I liked Taylor Made outside of Pac.. I have no horse in this but I will say Kendrick is up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
At this point I wish Joe woulda used this pod as the high level intro and spent a few days with it before breaking it down in great detail with Parks and Ice on Friday’s Patreon. Ish was definitely a wet blanket here and even flip was contributing more. You don’t have to glaze it but bruh seemed out of it and it affected a lot of the discussion
That's what's funny about the releases of the disses. Joe said on the other pod that he loved that drake released his disses when he did. It lets him/them sit with it for a bit and dissect it more before podding.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I do like how they circled back to the beginning of the track… I have a appreciation for all 3 parts but calmly dissing a nikka over Teddy Pendergass is absurd.. but like Ice said I’m glad he didn’t stay on it to long :dame: Ish mood was needed because it represented all of the Drake stans in the moment and the lack of objectivity.. I do think everyone else has been appreciative of both sides.. I liked Taylor Made outside of Pac.. I have no horse in this but I will say Kendrick is up

I never thought about it that way but this is true, Ish is 100% the embodiment of the average Drake fan right now :lolbron:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The part where Joe talked about not calling his kid back was a deeper look into who he is at his core. Not sure how nikkas can be friends with a nikka like this

With that said, shyt was funny as fukk lmaooo
Part of the allure is that he’s a funny piece of shyt :russ:
He is the Larry David character in real life, thats his draw.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The word classic gets thrown around way to easy these days. In their mind Drake has more classics than Jay because like I've said before I swear they only love 2 Jay albums.
It’s just like their top ten convo. It’s such a basic overloaded term that it has lost its true meaning because of how they throw that word around.

I wish they had a word for true classics (genre shifting, works of art, highly acclaimed, etc.) and shyt you just subjectively rock with. Drake having 4 classics by ANY metric is a wild statement even though I wouldn’t look at anybody crazy if they loved and rocked with every album he did before Scorpion and personally held them in high regard.