The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yall exaggerating, Ish seems to be jamming to the Kendrick diss. Diss keeps getting better.
yeah, i was listening to the first hour like ":dwillhuh: tf are colibrehs talkin about?" Ish gave Euphoria an 8/10 and said the streets wasn't really feeling Push Ups or Taylor Made (and he's right about that). He also said Like That was better than both those songs (also right about that).

Ice was the one throwing out bullshyt and an inaccurate take: that Like That wasn't immediately available on DSPs. Ice was wrong as hell :dead: nobody knew that diss was coming when they reacted to the album, but it was avaliable in real time

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I really hate this nikka Ish on damn near any music related topic. This nikka be such a killjoy and really adds nothing. Joe gotta start sending this nikka to Starbucks as soon as they know they having a heavy music discussion.

Told yall.. I don’t give a fukk about his music takes… son should stick with Home Depot and red pill takes

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
y'all really don't listen to the pod. i assume y'all heard/saw clips taken out of context
Saw all 3 hrs of todays pod on Patreon.. ish acted like I thought he would.. so nothing new for me.. still don’t give a fukk about his music takes .. that’ll never change .. he shoudve called out.. son was fukkin the vibes up.. sitting there arms folded or hands in his hoodie… pouting like a bytch

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
y'all really don't listen to the pod. i assume y'all heard/saw clips taken out of context

I mean, we all have a difference of opinions at the end of the day but even Joe himself said that if his cohosts weren't fukking up the vibe, he would've put this shyt behind a paywall, but since they were like a wet blanket over a fire, he let the freebie rock.

To be fair, toward the end, they picked it up but breaking down songs and/or disses especially have been some of their best highlights from the old pod to the new pod and this was doesn't even register is all a nicca like me is saying.

And niccas been sayin' Ish been turning in bad pods for the last 2 months, long before this. Dr. Umar came thru and stripped cuh of his powers cuz he was on a roll before.

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Good episode so far yeah Ish is being a kill joy but oh well I'm loving the breakdown so far. This whole battle is hip hop at its finest. I don't fukk with Drake at all, but I'm front row for when he drops his reply to this. This is a great battle, not beef, BATTLE and I hope it stays just that. I like how the even touch on the voice inflections Kendrick uses, its one of my favorite things about this track, especially the I Hate..... parts its literally the :hhh: on a record

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe was getting the mel shyt off as a joke but you can tell he meant that shyt about her not sharing shyt and the rebrand :mjlol: