The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Joe was really mad they stepped on his Tekashi 69 joke :mjlol:

Facts bro was tryna run that back a few times. "THIS LIKE 69 AT OBLOCK AT 3AM nikka YES IT IS! AYE! AYE! AYE!" Lmaoooo

This pod with the old cast would have been outta here. They don't let Joe cook. Parks, Flip and Ice and even Mel has been better with it. Ish constantly tries to do a lil too much.

You can even tell the vibe was different in that room in comparison to the impromptu pod after the duppy freestyle and Pusha's. energy was way different.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yo Ice is annoying now that I think about it :russ:
You can't joke with him, but he can joke with you, and he never wants to admit when he makes mistakes.

First he said Future wasn't on Epic, then tried to clean it up and say he meant that his deal is licensed through them.

nikka just say you wrong :russ:

Then he damn near wanted to fight them instead of just admitting he said "Takeout" instead of "Takeoff" when they were talking about CB/Quavo.
He's always given me nerdy disturbed suburban silver spoon teenager vibes.
From the way that he has to be all the way extra in anything he does to the shyt you are talking about :snoop:

But that Epic/future thing he really did that classic Kevin Hart "The way my bank account is setup", "I wasn't saying signed, i meant licences, i mean it says under the cd you know, licensed by i mean through, like not signed like normal deal like licensees" :mjlol:

Breh just shut the fukk, you're in the music industry. Give someone a call and learn about what these different things mean :why: