The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I really hate this nikka Ish on damn near any music related topic. This nikka be such a killjoy and really adds nothing. Joe gotta start sending this nikka to Starbucks as soon as they know they having a heavy music discussion.

I don't know if he single handedly killed the vibe/mood but this review ain't really hittin' like that lol. Parks & Joe could've just Cavs Kyrie/LeBron 'd this shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if he single handedly killed the vibe/mood but this review ain't really hittin' like that lol. Parks & Joe could've just Cavs Kyrie/LeBron 'd this shyt
I'm early on it but mad they played the intro and didn't break any lines. Especially skipping over that line about making music to pacify them line. Expected Joe to jump all over that. Ish's grumpy ass wasn't helping at all.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm early on it but mad they played the intro and didn't break any lines. Especially skipping over that line about making music to pacify them line. Expected Joe to jump all over that. Ish's grumpy ass wasn't helping at all.

They missed a lot of shyt. They didn't draw the correlation of the whole "I hate..." shyt back to the DMX interview about Drake when he 1st got out. That would've been funny to hear again.

They didn't question or try to unpack the "Have you ever..." shyt in regards to the 500k that Drake possibly paid for a SA case & let Ice of all people just chalk it up to sayin' Drake ain't street & you know Joe would've had a ball wit that.

Granted, they listening real time while the internet and others done replayed it 40 times already & went scouring for all references & easter eggs. They gon' have to revisit a lot of stuff for Sat pod tho. He just better hope niccas be in a better mood cuz mf was actin' like they just came from a dentist appointment the 1st hr fr

Daps
I really hate this nikka Ish on damn near any music related topic. This nikka be such a killjoy and really adds nothing. Joe gotta start sending this nikka to Starbucks as soon as they know they having a heavy music discussion.

This. he has good points on many topics but music nah!
First its fukk Nas, then its Fukk Kdot.
Then its I love Hov but I only really fukk with Reasonable doubt, nothing else. Hov's 'God Did' verse is apparently the best thing he has heard in his whole life basically.
He can't be trusted to talk anything Hip Hop seriously.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Joe talking loud cash shyt at the beginning about the Knicks fans putting a jersey on the Wilt statue, and not even knowing what Jersey was put on it (because all he bothered to read was the headline) tells us everything we need to know about this dust head :mjlol:

Also I get that he's a Knicks fan, but don't talk NY tough shyt when you rep shytty ass New Jersey :francis:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
They did touch on this, they just didn’t dive deep because they didn’t want to stir the pot too much