The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah thats honestly the drake/beef stimulus package. Everybody on youtube been eating off this the past couple weeks.

His interviews and other shyt haven’t been doing as well :francis:

Rate breh going tryna find anything that sticks....he finna have to sign that 'Pac signing wit Death Row on a napkin' deal wit Joe.

Late Night Black & White aka "Persons Lite"
"Da Callers"
'Improper Improv'
Da lil kids news/blog he had/has
Droppin' the WWE ball/bag
The skits that don't do nearly as enough #s as they used to

Breh can't find anything that sticks so he better run it up on the pod while he can

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His YouTube page been popping. That’s why I laugh when Budden fans act like Joe put him on. Joe added him because he was already a built in brand.

Seriously. I keep seeing this comment occasionally..."I had no idea who he was until the podcast." Flip been out here and got classic episodes of Flip Da Script. I was suprised he went to the show because he had his own popping at the time and I viewed him more of a "peer" to Joe than anything. I think his addition may have been motivated by his tax problems or whatever that they've spoken about on the pod. He had about the same amount of youtube subscribers as Joe when he went to the pod and that's with Joe being famous for 20+ years. I dont' love him in the pod but he put his work in, that's a fact.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Speaking of Improper Improv, why Ian & Joe currently in a Twitter/X Spaces titled "Joe cancels Improper Improv". I thought that shyt been dead. They making it official or what? :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Flip better start coming up with new names for Improper Improv in case of a fall out with Joe. nikka talking bout perpituity in contracts :camby:

I still can't believe any sane/rational person agreed to that shyt and actually had to partake in kickin' son byke sum shyt like Mandi & Bridgette's goofy asses lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking of Improper Improv, why Ian & Joe currently in a Twitter/X Spaces titled "Joe cancels Improper Improv". I thought that shyt been dead. They making it official or what? :russ:

Flip better start coming up with new names for Improper Improv in case of a fall out with Joe. nikka talking bout perpituity in contracts :camby:
Was just about to say im betting thats why Flip started going live more. No reason that shyt shouldn't have kept going. But with it being on Joe's youtube page you just knew that shyt was never gonna work contractually. :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
On the Patreon episode they was discussing Adam’s big 3 comment and Ish said Rory and Mal’s opinion on current Hip Hop is more sought after than Adam 22.

Ice, Parks and Emanny agreed. Joe didn’t say anything. lol
That's a subjective ass comment tho because Rory/Mal play it too safe. Mal is an OVO dikkrider now, Rory tiptoes too fukkin much.

tbh, Julian is the only one who doesn't care about music connections. And ofc, nobody cares about demaris' opinion