The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe was spot on with the Embiid shyt. I know he finna toot his horn next pod lol

the one time he actually fried them up

He's actually has a couple nice one liners the last couple pods. Just bobbing and weaving with a nice jab here and there instead of tryna spend 20 mins to land a joke. Parks must be ghostwriting :ehh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:francis: wtf ish be talking about
beeing poor isnt a black experience
being poor is a being poor experience
I wanna know how poor Ish was. Joe talks like he’s a refugee from Sudan sometimes and he got sent to a private boarding school when he was misbehaving. Like that’s something broke people can do:unimpressed:

I don’t know if they are talking from a normal persons experience or their fantasy numbers experience. Cause not rarely do they say shyt like “you’re broke if you make less than 100k”

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Everybody caught strays at the end

Flip, Mel, Ish, even Emanny lol

Moody nicca going hard tryna break up happy homes lately too since his his allegedly in jeopardy 😆

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody caught strays at the end

Flip, Mel, Ish, even Emanny lol

Moody nicca going hard tryna break up happy homes lately too since his his allegedly in jeopardy 😆

What about Ice? I noticed they never go in on him. Ish catches it, Flip, Joe, and of course Mel but they leave Ice alone for the most part probably because he's more sensitive than the rest and it wont' translate well if nikkas get in their feelings for real. That's why I smh whenever he tries to join in on clowning or the Mel dogpiling. If you're gonna dish it, be willing to take it too, no diddy.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What about Ice? I noticed they never go in on him. Ish catches it, Flip, Joe, and of course Mel but they leave Ice alone for the most part probably because he's more sensitive than the rest and it wont' translate well if nikkas get in their feelings for real. That's why I smh whenever he tries to join in on clowning or the Mel dogpiling. If you're gonna dish it, be willing to take it too, no diddy.

You said it.

That nicca has ruined entire pods if you say the wrong thing that he don't like or takes too personal. But will sit up there and slide his Mel, Joe or Ish jokes in all day.

I will say he's gotten a little bit better lately tho like when they were going in on his pants or his beard, or when Joe be gettin' on his teeth. But for a min, breh was way too self conscious to be poddin'.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What about Ice? I noticed they never go in on him. Ish catches it, Flip, Joe, and of course Mel but they leave Ice alone for the most part probably because he's more sensitive than the rest and it wont' translate well if nikkas get in their feelings for real.
Nah, it's cuz they dont want a bunch of brother mouzones paying them a visit for disrespecting Ice :mjgrin:

you probably right and it's cuz he sensitive as hell

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Dap and repped :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

ed2dda64e24504cf788100efe3b634f4.png

:mjlol:

Yo, Rory's side eye at like 38s mark is funny as hell. It's like he saying "This dude need to shutup, I can name 3 18 year olds off the top of my head you been with" Then Mal and Rory lookin at each other like "he lying his ass off" right before that.
:dead:

Damn the pod used to be so good. 😤

Now it’s a bunch of rapey out of touch 50 years olds 😭

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to the pod with Mel and Ish going back n forth. Whatever Mel was tryna get off was pointless because she could barely defend what she was saying