The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's a subjective ass comment tho because Rory/Mal play it too safe. Mal is an OVO dikkrider now, Rory tiptoes too fukkin much.

tbh, Julian is the only one who doesn't care about music connections. And ofc, nobody cares about demaris' opinion
Ehhh them nikkas be giving it up imo. They for sure did with Diddy when Joe was scared too.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That's a subjective ass comment tho because Rory/Mal play it too safe. Mal is an OVO dikkrider now, Rory tiptoes too fukkin much.

tbh, Julian is the only one who doesn't care about music connections. And ofc, nobody cares about demaris' opinion
I think his point is more people care about their opinions on current music than Adam 22. That's probably objectively correct. I've never seen any Adam 22 music opinion go viral. Just random silly gangbanging shyt that happens at his studio.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal friend up Cole. woohoo, everyone fried coLe except his camp and delusional fans.....Rory is scary, he been that.
Rory is scary. Mal isn’t. Yall can deflect cause he rocks with Drake all you want. But he keeps its official. He’s the same one that told Drake to “STFU” after he didn’t drop the track he said he had.. Drake respected it and stayed cool with him. Mal calls it like he sees it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Wale probably doesn't need to follow through with Mel at 47 and her desperate housewives energy. But thats still Melissa Ford tho
:ehh: